(S4) chapter 4

Morning in kyoto, in (y/n)'s hotel room he wakes up and looks around then he sees irina sleeping her head on top of his chest, he smile at her and kissed her forehead and that made her wake up.

She looks at him and smile.

Irina: Morning (y/n). Said with a smile.

Y/N: Morning. Said with a smile.

Then she kissed him and he kissed her back, their tongues fighting for dominance and he flips to be on top of her and she moan at his touch.

Since she is now his mate and marked she doesn't need to worry about becoming fallen angel, now she can let her feelings out for him.

Then it is interrupted by a knock on the door.

Issei: Hey bro everyone is getting ready. Said through the door.

He and irina got annoyed.

Y/N: I'm gonna kill him. Said with a annoyed look, but not loud enough.

Irina: It's alright. Said with a smile.

Issei: Hey bro you awake?. Said through the door.

He was about to but irina beat him to it.

Irina: Yes were up issei well be there soon. Said with a smile.

Outside of the room.

Issei just heard irina's voice and his jaws hit the floor with a shocked look.

Issei 'thought': YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!!. Yelled in his mind with a jealous look.

Masayume chasing
By
BoA

Music start.

At night lights shinning in a city part of the underworld, zooming in seeing both the hyoudou brothers are standing in a rooftop of a building with serious looks standing side by side looking at a place, (y/n) with his arms crossed and issei with his right hand on his hip.

(I chased my dream and got lost in the forest of my heart.)

Both brother's seeing the stadium where the rating game will be to fight.

(A clear spring reflected the warped smile better than mirrors.)

The tittle of HIGHSCHOOL DXD HERO, appeared and a light turning everything white.

(The tears I shed [don't cry] weren't gold or silver.)

Then appeared yasaka crying a little and disappeared, then her daughter kunou being brave. Next appeared great red in his human form with a neutral look and a picture of him, evelyn holding baby (y/n) who's sleeping, both of them smiling.

(These uncommon tears [don't fall my eyes] won't be noticed by the goddesses.)

Members of the hero faction standing firm and smiling, then appeared Cao Cao holding the spear and smiling.

(True dream, chasing, chasing, better than the greatest I've ever been.)

Then members of the gremory's battling their opponents of the hero faction and saji in vritra form battling yasaka in fox form. Then (y/n) and issei in their balance breakers battling Cao Cao with their own strength.

(Instantly chasing, chasing, that's the person I will be, the fire in one's heart.)

Then image of sairaorg and both hyoudou brothers staring each other with serious looks, then both brother's in their balance breakers charge towards sairaorg who charge as well and they fought. Then appeared issei in his newest form with red light wings, then (y/n) standing up a little injured covered in crimson red aura and his dragon mark glowing crimson red.