Picture Perfect

warning: Romance, fluff, first meeting,
Photographer Jeon Jungkook with Artist Kim Taehyung.

_______________________________________

5 months ago

red nose and cold hands. Jungkook was out of his boring apartment again, walking the streets of Seoul in the cold evening, camera in hand. The photographer grasped his camera and pointed it on a tree, snow brushing against its leaves and branches. snap.

He took a picture of it, capturing the beauty it holds in one click of a finger. This is why he loves his job. Yes, one reason is because it pays very well and his salary for a month can save him for three more. But it's the art, the love for it that keeps him going. His passion for taking photos is surreal.

"Not all the time you see a beautiful scenery, not everyday happy and memorable moments come, that's why when they do come, I take a picture of it. It's like capturing that moment that is so valuable and never forgetting it because of the photo. I don't just take photos, I make them look real. It's as if you're the viewer of the photo that I took, I want you to feel what I felt when I took that picture. I want you to see what I see when I took that picture. I want you to be in the exact same spot I was when I took that photo. It's my passion." He says.

He walks more, further and further. Turns right, then walks to the left, venturing for more beautiful things he can capture and share to others, until he's at the train station.

The light shining over the shiny floor, a few people bustling around him. At this time, it's no surprise that only a few people are at the usually busy station. It's better like this, peaceful. There isn't much noise other than the quiet murmurs of the other waiting passengers talking with their companions, or the sound of the machines.

Jungkook takes out his camera and points it on the staircase, the light reflecting on the shiny railings. He can only see a few passengers. A small boy with his parents holding each one of his hands. There's also an elderly couple sitting by the bench and leaning on each other. A few men wearing suits with their eyes glued to their phones that are probably coming home from work. A beautiful and ethereal person walking down the stairs with ashe blonde hair an---

wait, what?

There he saw him. The most gorgeous male he's ever laid his eyes on. He wonders for a second,--- is he even real? Am I dreaming? Why is he so pretty? Is it even legal to look this perfect?

His soft silver to blonde hair shining against the light, long legs strutting down the stairs, his skin. Jungkook's sure never in his life has he seen perfect golden skin.

Yes, he has encountered pretty people as well. Especially with his profession, he's seen models with pretty faces with fake tan. But him? Never.

His skin looks so perfect especially in contrast with his hair,-- that is also perfect. Call him biased, but the young photographer always had a thing for pretty boys. His Yoongi-hyung --who he works with-- always made it his goal to tease Jungkook about it.

("Jungkook" Yoongi calls, catching his attention.

"What?" he asks, still looking at his phone and not once shifting his gaze.

"Stop staring at the damn picture and do your work." he says, glaring playfully at the younger and grinning when he sees a blush rise up to his cheeks.

"I'm just appreciating beauty and art, hyung." the young photographer answers him

"I know you have a thing for pretty boys, but you have to finish your project or else you won't see him again." Yoongi points, rolling his eyes when Jungkook pouts and closes his phone, putting the device down on his desk.