Chapter - 1

"When I was small I heard about prince charming come riding in white horse but now after growing I know the reality, they can be in behind the evil it's only matters of your heart to recognize him"

- T.R

Advay's POV

"Strip" I command as on my normal tone.

Soon this slut whatever Rosy or something her name starts doing her work. The show is really not bad at all. Well that's why this girl got a chance to be in my bed.

When she complete her little striping show I smirk on the way she lick her lips giving me seduce look.

I walked near her holding her arms throw her on bed. I open my zip and entered inside her after half an hour I left zipped up and went outside nodding at Varun. He's my Right hand on everything. He will paid that girl Zaina or something...I never remember this girls name.

I come to my study room open the laptop and complete the project which is pending which took me 2 hour's busy.

Being the CEO of company and future owner I had lot of work load and specially on our underground business which dad fully handover me two years ago.

Dad, Nikhil D'cruz, was in Russia now handling our hospital 'Shaina Health & Care'.

My phone rings and I look the ID, it's Vivian my left hand. I answer the call and smirk.

Vivian and Varun both are not only my hands but also good friend of mine. Well now I smirk because my work is done.

One day ago we catch a cheater on our gang but unfortunately he run away to save his ass. But now I get his information...he went all alone to India and tried to seek help from Ryan Khurana. I and Ryan not good knowing but he wants to be under my support, well Ryan knows better who I'm. Now the cheater James will die, as Ryan's information he trapped him there for us.

Well it called the power of 'Daring Beast Gang'. No one knows who's running the gang exactly but fear is all around for sure.

I order Vivian to handle there and took James to me. I want to give him worst death that never in future anyone dream to cheat on Advay M. D'cruz. M is belongs to my grandfather....'Manish'. When grandma was alive she used to say I'm like my grandpa so the name get my middle name.

I got a mail from India Branch of our company and I frown. There's an emergency which need my attention. I called Vivian and said him to accompany me to India while Varun will handle here in my absence. Well James is lucky I can say... I'm myself will go to him but bad for him that will be his last day.

All arrangements of my arrival in India done in an hour and I left to there.

First I handle the office matter and left to meet James.

I smirk seeing the horrible expression on his face when he wake up. I look towards my men and they start beating him. I need to know what information he pass to our rivals.. finally he said everything he knows and till now he was unconscious on floor.

I took a glass of water and throw on her face. He wake and start pleading me.

"You should think before your actions" I don't waste my time just shot him on head. I heard a shout that same time but ignore. Ryan have auction today maybe because of that.

"Throw him on somewhere where some hungry dogs can have foods" I ordered and left Vivian following me.

Ryan did a favour that's why I didn't say anything but I was not support this auction where he sold girls. Besides having Casino that's his second business.

"Sir, why don't you join today's auction maybe you could find a girl" I rolled my eyes but then don't know for some unknown reason I nods. Vivian look at me surprise.

I was never been in any relationships. Don't know how people stick with a one girl for whole life. I love the life I had with having different girls in every night. I never hook up with a same girl twice. Girls can be only distraction of our goal in life. Well Grandma was different, not every girl can be like her. Not specially the women who give birth to me...I hate her.

I sit in chair looking the screen where girls are showing. They're giving girl's introduction and then the bid will start.

After 15 minutes I realized I did mistake sitting here. I was not fond of this prostitutes whom they're selling. I was about to get up when a girl come to screen.

I sit back. The girl's face is showing fear. She can't see whom people seeing her. The glass between her and we people is only one sided.

" Name - Angela
   Age - 21 years
And special quality... she's virgin. So she's going to be the highest bid on today's Night. Fair colour, long hair, slim body."

All cheers and looking at her through screen. No wander she's looking scared because she's new here. I also bet her name was not Angela. They never reveal real identity of girls and give them new identity.

"So start the bid from

'Seventy five thousand'

'Eighty Thousand'

'Hundred Thousand'

'Hundred Fifty Thousand' "

Virgin girls can be very expensive. The bid are gets high and I don't know why the face of the girl attract me. She's looking sexy in the black dress. Her every curves are perfect. No wonder she's Beauty.

"Five and fifty"

"Six"

"Seven"

"Two million" I bid and all gets silent. No one can gets higher more than I guarantee.

"So Miss Angela will be belongs to Mr. Advay D'cruz" I smirk.

Vivian look at me question fully I just shrug my shoulder. I like this girl. She can be a good fuck and I can enjoy a long time...I never got chance to have fun with a virgin girl so why not try.

Let's see this Angela or whatever her real name with Angelic face. I'm sure she will look more sexy moaning underneath me.
_______________________________

#How's this chappy?

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

#Guys I want to show a real Mafia. There's no existence of sweet Mafia. So there will be also dark sides.