Chapter 22

I hope all of you are having a very good week, and settling into 2019.

Brief disclaimer: The picture above surely isn't Harry in 2017, when this story takes place. But he does look spectacularly well in it, and I couldn't resist.

Looking for something to read? Give "Linger" by @FOOLSxGOLD87 a chance. The author is a really sweet German girl, living in Scotland.

Also, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for OVER FIVE THOUSAND reads!!

Love you all,

Twenty-two

As at the previous day in Nova's Red Room, Harry's did spectacularly well at the Grammy Museum.

He charmed the interviewer, the public and everyone in a forty-mile radius vicinity to the venue. The worldwide stats from YouTube are still coming in.

I overhead Anne saying "He's amazing" at some point. Normally if I heard a mum carrying on that way about her son, I'd put it down to motherly love. In this case she wasn't exaggerating at all.

When the performance came to an end, we made our way to the cars. There were some fans in the parking garage waiting for a chance to have their picture taken with Harry and he politely obliged, telling the fans "Thank you very much, without your support there would be no tour."

The fans giggled and blushed. When they said their thank yous and goodbyes it was easy to tell they had been and were swept off their feet.

Anne and Gemma got into one car, they were going home.

Me and Harry got into the other car, we were going on our second date to a location yet to be disclosed by him.

To be honest, I was feeling strange and uncomfortable.

In a matter of twenty-four hours I was finding myself in the position of dating my boss. This was not new to me, true. I had dated my boss before, as a matter of fact I almost married him. But now I was living with my boss as well, and this was different.

You also lived with The Duck, you might say and you'd –of course- be right, but first we dated, then we became boyfriend and girlfriend, and then we moved in together.

With Harry we had been living together a little less than a month and now, apparently, we were dating.

Meeting his whole family was also cause of alarm.

I mean, I had met his parents, uncles, aunties and cousins when he was taping his BBC special in Manchester. His sister I'd just met today, briefly. And it'd be all right if ours was just a boss/employee relationship. Even friends, hopefully.

At the moment, I didn't know what we were. And let's admit that having his mum and sister go back to his house to sleep whilst he and I snuck out on a date was a bit weird.

What would they say if they knew we were going out?

Did they know already?

Had he said anything?

Was he planning on saying anything?

Should he?

Soo many questions going off all at once inside my brain were making me dizzy. In an effort to regain some semblance of normalcy, I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose with the thumb and index finger of my right hand.

"Nervous, love?" Harry said in a low, teasing voice.

"Bit tired." I fibbed.

"Relax baby, we'll have fun tonight," Harry told me, "as a matter of fact we're already here."