Chapter 1

'Finally, it's done.' You looked around to checked all things have been placed accordingly. This was the third time you moved in. Hopefully this will be the last time. It's tiring to relocate things again and again.

"Mom?"

"Yes Jiwoon. What is it?" A boy came out from a room rubbing his eyes while walking towards her.

"Are you done mom. I want to help too." His pouting face looked so adorable. You chuckled a little bit.

"Yes I'm done. You looked so tired i don't want to wake you up. Our things are not that much so it's easy to arrange."

"But still I want to help you."

"It's okay. You can help me anytime sweetie but now come let's sit here. We're waiting for food delivery. I'm sorry I'm too tired to cook. Is it okay with you?"

"I'm okay with it. I know you're tired. What are you ordering mom?"

"Pizza."

"Wow! I love pizza." Jiwoon smiling happily. You also smiled. Your 5 years old son was the only person you had now. You would do anything to make him happy. Being a single mother at such a young age was not easy. You had to do everything alone. Not that you had no parents but...
You sighed.

::At some place::

Jungkook still looked at the documents going through each pages. There so much work to do after he fired his secretary.
'Foolish woman. You made me work more. Why do they choose this fool to be my secretary.' He whined again.

Knock, knock...

"Are you not done yet?" Hyunjoo, his PA asked while walking to the desk.

"Almost." Hyunjoo looked at his boss still concentrating on his work. He's been working for him quite a long time. Hyunjoo was not just his boss PA but he treated Jungkook like his own brother. Hence he known Jungkook since small because his also work with Jungkook's father before. Therefore his almost knew everything about Jungkook.

"Could you stop staring hyung? Just help me now would you." The voice just shrugged his mind off. Smiling he said,

"I'm not staring. I'm just thinking why are you firing your secretary knowing that you have a lot of work to do." Jungkook stopped his work and looked up at his PA.

"Do you not know or you just pretended you don't know what kind of ugly woman she was? Put her efforts and time on makeup and flirting me rather than helped me doing her job as a secretary." Hyunjoo chuckled remembering those moments.

"But you are the one who chose her." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"I did?"

"Yeah you picked her through the list hyung gave to you." Then, Jungkook remembered. He did choose her because she fulfill the requirement needed but never thought that her behavior would be sucked. He shook his head and continued his work.

"Don't worry Jungkook. We already got someone to replace her through last interview session."

"Have you checked her properly? I don't want more someone useless in my office."

"Don't worry this time it won't."

"Are you sure hyung?"

"Yes..maybe."

"Maybe?" Jungkook raised his right eyebrow.

"Well we can't tell bad or good people through limited times in interviews right but my first impression on this person was that she will be a good worker. I bet she will be a good person too." Jungkook snorted at Hyunjoo statement.

"We'll see. Now, help me finish this work won't you hyung."