☆1

It wasn't a coincidence

HUANG YUJI

The warm air enclosed over her, sending waves of comfort towards her tense body. It was the first time she had stepped into Korea, deciding to surprise her twin brother, but it was intimidating.

Weaving through people and occasionally saying 'excuse me', Yuji sighed with relief when her eyes landed on her luggage.
The process was very nerve-wracking, but exciting, she retrieved her luggage and began her search for the exit.
However before she could start her journey, her phone started buzzing.

Wombmate

Why aren't you replying?
Hello?
Rude bitch tf u at
Don't make me come to China I stg-
YUJI TF
Pick up your phone
Now
Hello
Damn you fucking idiott
U dead

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM

YOU WEREN'T REPLYING

WHAT DO U WANT

I JUST WANTED TO ASK
WHAT IF WE'RE THE ALIENS

goodbye

Smiling, she put her phone away and shook her head at her Brothers antics.

Can't wait to see you Junnie

As she continued walking, her ankle started to tingle, however little did she realise it was actually the imprint of the sun that was engraved in her since she was born- also knows as the famous soulmate tattoo.
On the other hand, she payed no mind and continued to walk, ignoring the sensation.

Not looking at where she was going, she brushed past someone's arm and muttered something about rude people, not realising that her bracelet had fallen off in the process, the moon charmed bracelet rolled away from you off impact and hit the foot of a brown haired boy.

Once he picked it up, he looked at the charm that replicated his own soulmate tattoo on his ankle.
His soulmate was here.
But as he looked around, no one stuck out to him and everyone around him continued on with their day.

He had missed her, the once chance to meet his soulmate.

The desperateness burned in his heart and his other hand was clasped over his sun charmed bracelet, knowing his soulmate had a tattoo of the sun, but it was impossible to find them.

Who are you?
Who was his soulmate?

A hand on his shoulder brought him out of his trance, flinching back to reality, a worried looking Johnny peered at the pale sheen over his face.

"You okay bro?" Johnny asked, eyebrows drawn in confusion.

However the boy nodded, too caught up with the endless possibilities to even reply properly.
Because he knew what would happen if he didn't find you.

He'd eventually die,

And the process had already started.