You get Overwhelmed on a Mission and go Missing

Introduction (all)-

It had been a chaotic job to put it simply. It was meant to be simple despite the amount of people who took part in it but then the O'Driscolls showed up and caused more trouble than was needed. That whole chaos brought the law looking around to see what was going on, causing everyone to just get out of sight. Then because the job went so poorly everyone in the Van Der Linde gang was in a bad mood which just led to a lot of arguing, shouting, and blame. The whole thing was getting on top of you, you were fine with the O'Driscolls and even remained calm when you were avoiding the law, but listening to the gang arguing among themselves was just annoying you. You figured that nobody would even notice your absence because of the shouting so you decided to just ride off while no one was looking, you would return to camp later once you had some time to clear your head.

Arthur-

Arthur rolled his eyes as he fell back from the group, he couldn't listen to the arguing anymore. He furrowed his brow as he looked around to try and spot you, soon realising that you weren't there. He shouted towards the rest of the group, telling them to go on ahead and that he will head back later but he was pretty sure that they didn't even hear him. He rode off anyway, searching for you, and he had a pretty good idea where you would be. The same place that you always go to clear your head and relax. Once he found you he would sit beside you, already knowing why you ran off before they got back to the camp. You would both probably just complain about who poorly the job went and about how it was meant to be 'quick and easy'. You would both sit and talk, with your head resting on his shoulder, until you both cleared your heads or got tired and decided to ride back to camp together.

Dutch-

Dutch sighed as he watched the gang arguing like children, slowly dropping back in the hopes to find you so that he could be a part of a civil conversation. That was when he realised that you weren't there. He managed to get the rest of the gang's attention, telling them to get back to the camp without killing each other and that he was going to find you, and that you would both head back to the camp later. He knew where you were because you had taken him there once or twice when you thought that he needed to relax. When he saw you sitting by yourself, looking tired and stressed, he greeted you quietly before sitting beside you. Without even saying anything, you sighed and lent against his chest, he instantly wrapped an arm around you and stroked your arm. He knew that you hated when the gang argued with each other, they were your family and sometimes they just acted like children. He would kiss the top of your head just before you both climbed to your feet, deciding it was time to head back to camp.

Micah-

Micah was pretty much always arguing with another member of the gang, they had been blaming the whole job going bad on him being impulsive. He snapped at them before riding away from the gang, this had nothing to do with him, the same thing would have happened if he wasn't even there! As he rode away from the gang he realised that you weren't there anymore and panicked a little before remembering where you took him after he had a huge argument with Arthur, you were probably there. He rode there quickly as was glad that he was right. He mumbled something about how you should run off like that but then practically threw himself down beside you with a huff. You knew that they had been blaming him and you knew that he would be pissed off because of it so you didn't say anything. You both just sat there silently fuming and trying to calm yourselves down. When you were both ready to go, Micah squeezed your knee reassuringly before you mounted your horse and road back to the camp, only now talking calmly about what happened.

Charles-

Charles didn't want to be a part of the argument, he knew that what happened couldn't have been avoided and there was no point shouting about it, so he dropped back from the rest of the group in search of some quiet but realising that you had gone missing. He looked around him for a moment before realising that you probably ran off because you were annoyed by the arguing, and he knew exactly where to find you. He had shown you a spot where he likes to hunt and relax, you were probably there. Once he saw you sitting on a fallen branch of a tree, he walked over and sat beside you. You instantly sighed and wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your head. Neither of you were fans of the arguing that often took place in the camp and today had been extra stressful, you both just had to clear your heads. Once you had both relaxed from the awful day, you both headed back to the camp together.

Javier-

Javier rolled his eyes, he couldn't listen to everyone blaming each other for nothing for a minute longer. He looked over his shoulder to try find you but couldn't see you. He dropped back a bit and looked around but then he knew that you had run off and he really didn't blame you. He knew exactly where you went, he had a strong feeling that you went to the same place that you would often go together to get away from the camp. When he found you, he could see that you were just tired and drained from the awful day you had. He sat beside you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you into him. You smiled when he started to softly hum into your hair. You both stayed like that for a while, needing sometime away from the camp where you are able to just enjoy each other's company. Eventually you headed back to the camp before anyone started worrying.

Sean-

Sean mumbled to himself as they blamed him again. They kept saying that he was overconfident and overestimated what he was capable of, but he didn't do anything wrong! It wasn't his fault that everyone who wanted them dead decided to show up! He looked around to see where you were, knowing that you wouldn't blame him, but he couldn't see you. He managed to drop back from the gang before going to find you. You had shown him a place where you go to clear your head and relax and he really needed that right now, plus he had a strong feeling that you would be there. When he got there you looked up and saw him dismounting his horse, he was obviously annoyed and upset, much like you were. You stood up and walked over to him, letting him pull you into an embrace before sitting with you. You both spent a while just making jokes and laughing until you had both forgot about the awful day you had. Sean tried to put off going back to the camp but eventually you headed back.

Hosea-

Hosea was getting bored of listening to the rest of the gang arguing and passing blame around like children, he looked back to try and find you because he knew that you wouldn't be arguing like the other but he couldn't see you. He dropped back from the rest of the group, figuring that they wouldn't even notice until they got back to camp and calmed down. So he went looking for you and he assumed that you were in the same place that you always went when you wanted to get away from the camp. When he saw you sitting by yourself, lost in your thoughts, he sighed and sat beside you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head on his shoulder, smiling when he kissed the top of your head. Eventually you both thought that you should get back before people get worried, so you headed back to the camp together and much more relaxed.

Requests?