Chapter 4

Shen Yu Tian stared at Li Na's body. He did nothing to it. No touches were given. No words were uttered.

Li Na waited for him to do something. Anything like any ordinary person would do when they were angry, screaming at the top of their lungs or hitting the walls to relieve the bubbling heat of madness in them.

But no, Shen Yu Tian did nothing of that sort. He just remained unmoved as he sat next to her dead frozen body.

If her body were still in its perfect form, she would be reminded of the beautiful princess Snow White. But, sadly, her rotten and decayed body made her look so similar to the zombies in horror movies.

Li Na cringes in disgust at the thought of it. She turned her eyes away from her body hoping it might help ease that sickening impulse.

Her eyes somehow managed to land on Shen Yun Tian. The unmoving man who had never left his eyes of her body. Thus, she began to observe him.

She didn't know why but when she was still living with Shen Yun Tian, she couldn't notice his appearance. There were just too much anger and fury that clouding her eyes so she cannot truly saw and appreciated him.

But since she was dead, those heavy feeling are not here anymore. Now in her clear mind, she wants to appreciate and remember this man. Li Na cannot stop but eagerly ogle his features.

Each of them is perfectly lined and drawn on his face. Even the skin looks so smooth without any scar or injury. Li Na cannot help but raise her finger to touch and graze his face.

She wants to feel him. But at the moment she thinks that her touch could be connected to him, her fingers just passing through his face. It reminded her that she is no longer a living person. She is dead.

Filled with disappointment and frustration, she sits beside Shen Yun Tian and hugging herself. Her sad eyes stare at that lonely figures. All kind of depressing thoughts plays in her mind.

Suddenly a phone ringing startled Li Na's state. Shen Yun Tian calmly answers the phone. After a moment of listening to the other person, Shen Yun Tian kinda loses his cool and immediately reach his car's key.

He moves fast. Shen Yun Tian puts her body inside the car and rushedly drive to his destination. There is something that might trigger him. Li Na decides to follow him.

His face is so tight and rigid. Li Na doesn't know who had provoked him and wondering what had happened. The car moves fast. Shen Yun Tian ignores all the traffic rules just to arrive quickly.

The car finally stopped at an old abandon building. It looks isolated and there are no other buildings surrounding. He moves inside. Each step is so powerful.

There are several muscular men comes to greet him upon seeing his arrival. "Sir, we have captured him". Shen Yun Tian's eyes become so cold. He silently nodded to his man. The men guide him and move to the place further inside.

Li Na can feel that the passage become dark and colder inside. It makes her frightened but what can harm her? She is already dead. She curiously looks Shen Yun Tian and follows his pace. She wants to find out what they want to do.

After about 5 minutes walking, Shen Yun Tian comes into a dark room. There is only a light bulb that dimly brightening the room.

Li Na notices that there is a man forcibly kneeled on the floor with five other men surrounded him. His bloody and wounded appearance kinda makes him unrecognizable but from his build, it's hard for Li Na to not identify him.

Certainly, that is Ru Feng! His shattered appearance in contrast to the usual mighty him. Its the first time for Li Na to see him like this especially after he becomes an idol. The man that cruelly looks down on her now look too miserable.