Chapter 73

Liana

"Baby, Meet Paul Johnson. We are working together for our new project."Oliver said looking at Nolan with a smirk.

I wanted to wipe that smirk from his face. It seems like Oliver know quite a lot of people that I meet.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Paul asked quite surprised. "Here we thought you were with Wendy." He laughed.

Oliver frowned and I give Oliver a question look.

"I thought we made it clear in the conference." Oliver said through gritted teeth.

"Yea, we thought you liked privacy and that was one of your thing." Paul said laughing still oblivious to the tension that had started to build.

"Well, Liana and I just got official recently and was planning to hold a conference once we go back to Japan about our relationship." He stated and I turned to look at him with a confused look.

I thought we made it clear to keep it between close friends.

"That's sound amazing." Paul said. "We look forward for that. Congratulations!"

Nolan was confused and I was angry at Oliver. Maybe because I have no idea who Wendy was and about the conference things.

"Don't he have to go back?" Oliver asked Paul while looking at Nolan.

"Well, I actually came to call him back." Paul said looking at Nolan who was giving him a sheepish smile.

"See you Liana, it was nice meeting you." Nolan said and totally ignored speaking to Oliver.

As soon as they left, Oliver smiled at me, but I glared at him.

"I thought we spoke that before."

"About what?" He said confused.

"About our relationship as low key as possible."

"I have been wanting to tell you for a while now." He said softly. "When I said I will take care of you I promised to protect you and I will not let anything happen to you."

"You won't be able to stop something, it is not in your hands." I said looking him in the eyes.

"I can try, but I really want to tell the world that you are mine and I am yours." He said. "Please allow me."

"I am not sure.." I said hesitant. "Will you give me sometime to think it through though??"

He nodded his head. "Well, what were you doing before my arrival, apart from talking to that guy." He said.

"I was just hanging around.. Mia is actually in line for meet and greet."

"Sounds great!" He muttered softly.

"You did promise that it is Mia and my day, today." I told him.

"It was.." he corrected me. "She left you here so you are spending time with me now." He grinned.

"We are not leaving here alone, are we?" I asked him.

"I was actually thinking of that." And my mouth dropped open at his word. "I am kidding. We are actually hanging out here, she could have easily told Grayson or me if she wanted to meet those boy band." He said rolling his eyes. "She is wasting her vacation."

"It is her choice." I said. "And she is my sister."

"I was just saying." Oliver said defensively. "Let's shop a little. I might need your help with some clothing."

"You really want my suggestion?" I asked pretty surprised and happy about it.

"Yeah.. because now I am only dressing up to impress you." He winked.

I grinned at that as I collected my things.

"What's up with that hat on your head?" He suddenly realized.

"To hide the bandage." I said in the most obvious tone.

"Is that even a good idea? Is the hat tight around the area?" He asked.

"I am absolutely fine." I said.

"You better be." He said.

I took his hands as we exited the cafe and towards the stores. Oliver as I assumed have expensive tastes when it comes to clothing, we went to expensive clothing brands and he asked me to choose whatever he thinks will look good on him and then somehow I started matching clothes from professional to casual.

When I was done with choosing his clothes he decided it was time for him to choose for me and I was not sure about that because I was not sure if Oliver know my tastes the way I know his, but surprisingly he chose clothing that I would actually wear and he chose way too much clothing. Oliver argued with me that he was going to pay for everything and I said No, although he chose way too much and from the expensive brands. At the end, he just won because the woman who was calculating the bill, took his credit cards.

Oliver give me a quick kiss on my cheek and said it was fine.. Then it suddenly reminded me of the digital drawing pad that I have left it at his office and I was not sure if he have seen it, but I didn't bring it up.

Oliver's men, who I found out was with us in the mall came to pick the clothes to keep it in the car. Being with Oliver was scary because I am not used to these kind of treatments. The way he is treating me with everything and showing me his world. I hope I don't get used to his treatment.

Oliver bought bubble tea for us and we walked hand in hand around the mall and he said, he was actually having a lot of fun and said it's not often he is shopping with someone. He reminded me that I mean a lot to him considering that he allowed me to choose his clothing because usually his personal assistants does this and they are professionally trained for clothes selection for him.

I smiled at how he is trying to make our relationship work..

Oliver suggested we should go for lunch at the mall's restaurant and I suggested why not we try the food courts' foods and he made an uncomfortable face and said he was not sure because he never actually did it before and he said he prefer being able to get seats rather than looking for one. I nodded my head and agreed because I wanted him to feel comfortable around me and I don't want to force him to do something that he does not like, but at the same time I really wanted to show him my world.

After our lunch, Mia was still in line and it was almost 3 pm and Oliver was growing impatient because he said we could actually spend the day doing some tour, but we are at the mall. I tried to explain to him that some of us like the feels to wait to meet for our favourite artists and he just shrugged

"Oliver??" We heard someone interrupted our talk.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, can we get this book to 5k reads? That would be so cool! Support us by sharing this with other readers and voting for the chapters.

p.s- read our book, 'Seasons of the year' which you can find in our profile and the next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!