32

"HE'S BLEEDING OUT

"HE'S BLEEDING OUT." Rick mumbles and Aria unbuckles her vest, shrugging it off her. Pulling the black t-shirt over her head, she hands it to Rick, leaving her in just a white tank-top. "Wrap it tightly around the stump." She informs him, standing to her feet. Her eyes trail over to the group of strange me as they walk out of the room, weapons aimed at them. "You have medical supplies?" Aria asks, Glenn walking towards the back of the room, rummaging around through the things.

"Who the hell are you people, anyway?" The long-haired guy asks, his gun pointed towards T-Dog, his eyes looking over towards Aria. "Don't look like no rescue team." Aria huffs, rolling her eyes. "Oh yeah—i'm your guardian angel." She says sarcastically, glancing back at her vulnerable group. "We have to go." She mumbles, alerting Daryl and T-Dog. As Glenn rushes back in with a metal table in tow. Aria walks backwards before swinging around, holding the table while Glenn and Rick set Hershel on top of it.

"Daryl—lets go!"

♚ ♛

Aria stands in the cafeteria of the prison, her hand close to her gun. Rick had decided that Daryl, T-Dog, Aria and himself should help the prisoners clear a cell block of their own and Aria was up for the idea. She needs to clear her mind anyway, she can't stand there waiting—hoping for Hershel to wake up. "Doing 15. My left leg can barely fit on one of those bunks." Aria looks the bigger man up and down, before shrugging. He's pretty tall. She thinks to herself, turning her attention over towards the ground.

"Yeah. They don't call him Big Tiny for nothing." Aria raises her eyes, meeting the other tall prisoner. He doesn't seem so bad, neither does Big Tiny or the blonde one. "You done jerking each other off?" Aria's cheeks begin to burn and she raises her eyebrows, finding herself in an uncomfortable position. She's not the most innocent of them all but anything about sex makes her feel awkward. She doesn't see herself being able to please a man like other woman are able to do.

Daryl turns towards a reddened Aria, an eyebrow raised. "You okay? You look a little red there." Aria narrows her eyes at him, hearing the joking tone behind his voice. She walks ahead of him, a small pout appearing on her lips. Her eyes widen as she sees the stocked pantry, her lips pursing. Daryl shines his flashlight around despite the sunlight shining on the food. "This what you call a little bit of food?" He asks, moving past Tomas. Aria glances around at the food, her eyes lighting up in delight.

Now Aria can eat without having the urge to give it to Lori. A horrible smell hits her nose and she gags, her hand raising to cover her nose. "What the hell?" She exclaims, her eyes darting around to find the culprit. Rick closes a door and Aria quickly moves away from him, a disgusted look on her face. "He wanted to know." Aria sends Tomas a harsh glare, her eyes rolling. "That is disgusting." She utters, his eyes meeting hers. She notices his eyes trailing down her body and she becomes self conscious, her arms crossing tightly around her tank-top covered chest. "Pervert." She whispers, lowering her eyes down to the ground below her.