Chapter 2- why me?

Shawn's Pov:

I was in a area of my room after I crawled out of my crib. I was sitting there going through my clothes. Looking for a normal outfit to escape in. I found a galaxy almost outfit.

I smiled big at my choice

I smiled big at my choice. Then he walked in. The devil himself.

"Baby why are you out of bed and dressed. Oh my god baby"he said picking me up.

I pouted.  He left me in the outfit and took me downstairs and gave me a shot. I don't know what this shot is lately it's a different one now each day. I sighed wishing he would just let me go. He changed my diaper which made me so pissed. I wet myself last night I don't know how I did !!!

"Let's go get you some food little one" he said.

I was pouting. I just wanted to sleep or escape more or less escape. He was creepy even though he was so hot. I was sitting down in the living room and I saw a phone. A HOME PHONE ! This is my chance. I got up and ran over to the phone. Dialed the only number I know. It rang and rang and finally he answered.

"Hello?"he said.

"It's me Shawn please I need your help"I begged.

"Oh my god Shawn where are you?"he asked. 

"In the middle of the woods at a house. This dude is crazy Luke he wants me as his baby I just want to go home"I said crying.

"What do you mean baby?" Luke asked.

"Adult baby Luke please he—"I started then the line went dead.

There he stood the devil himself.

"Now look what you have done Shawn we will have to leave before they track us down because you want to betray daddy well then mister. I have something to say you are never escaping me. I'm here forever and your mine"he sneered.

I screamed as he picked me up and with that a shot and I blacked out.

I woke up in a a car and we were driving somewhere all our stuff was in the car. I felt tears running down my face.

"Did you sleep well Shawn"he said.

I glared at him.

"Not very good manners huh?" He said.

I pouted and thought.  He wants a baby I'll give him a baby. I started to scream and cry. His eyes widened in the rearview mirror. I cried and sobbed. Then he pulled over. Then gave me the shot. I blacked out once more only hearing the words.

"I will make you mine"