four - kneel

Well my teacher is on the hellicarrier just to torture me. school is great, the world might end but sure teach me all about the number theory.

I want to bang my head against this desk so I'll have a concussion. But no I HAD to have a fast healing factor so that's not possible. I also learned when I was 8 that I cannot get on a sugar high. Ah I miss those old days where me and Barry would sneak and steal candy from the front office.

Currently I was siting at the round table in the front of the ship trying to do homework but Phil was rambling about his vintage cards.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble." Phil stood side by side with Steve.

"No, no. It's fine." Steve looked very amused.

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but..." Phil spoke about their preciousness.

"We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent." A nearby agent said to Steve and Phil.

"Ooh." I perked up and put my pencil down.

"Location?" Phil questioned the agent.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." He replied. "Hey Little Rogers." The agent said to me.

Steve furrowed his eyebrows at the agent then looked at me. "Rogers?"

"Oh...That's my middle name." I quickly said

"Nice, we share a name." He smiled at me.

He is going to be real pissed when he finds out.

"Captain, you're up." Fury walked in.

Steve nodded and left to go suit up.

"Can I-" I started to say.

"Nope" Fury cut me off and walked away.

Dammit.

Maybe I'll ask Nat.

I got up and walked towards the doors to the landing pad. I spotted Natasha walking up into one of the quinjets.

I sneaked behind other quinjets and hopped in. "Hey Nat." I waved.

"Kid, what are you doing here, we are leaving." She said quickly and took her seat.

"I was wondering if I could come." I stood there awkwardly.

"Haz you-"

"I know, it's dangerous but I'll stay on the jet and I won't talk. Come on I've been stuck inside and doing nothing but homework."

"Fine, Strap in." She pointed to a seat and I sat quickly because the back door shut so that meant we were leaving.

• • •

The quinjet was super fast, we were in Germany in no time and coms came on so we could hear everything loki was saying.

"Kneel before me." We couldn't see loki but we can sure as hell hear him.

"I said. KNEEL!!!" I heard him yell.

This dude is really terrifying and he looked like a reindeer back in the Mexico base.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." Loki sounded very evil and insane.