After the Show (sam kiszka)

"Will I see you after the show?" Sam asked, adjusting the strap of his bass.

"It depends," I reply.

~*~*~

Danny and I walked out of a small, local record store in Toronto with a few buys.

"What did you get?" Danny asked, peeking into my bag.

"Some Zeppelin!" I flaunted, smiling.

"Of course," he replied, "I didn't even need to ask.

Danny and I had been best friends since junior high, and we haven't been separated since. People would always ask him if I was his girlfriend. And the simple answer was 'No.'

We never even really thought about dating, we wouldn't want it to ruin our friendship. And besides, Danny already had an amazing girlfriend, too bad she couldn't make it to the show tonight.

We walked through town and made our way back to the hotel just in time for Danny to get ready for the show, along with the other guys.

"We started to get worried that our drummer wouldn't make it in time for the show!" Josh exclaimed, getting dressed into his flamboyant outfit for the night.

"And what about me?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips, "I was the one that had to drag him out of the record store!"

"Of course, of course. What would we do without you Y/N?" Josh said, putting his arms out to me.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a sarcastic smile.

~*~*~

"Time to go boys!" I said, checking my watch.

Everyone walked out of the hotel room and outside to the limousine.

"Sit by your little friend Sammy," Danny said, punching my on the shoulder.

"No!" My face started to redden, "I'll embarrass myself!"

"Come on Y/N, you know you want to."

He wasn't wrong. I had been friends with Sam for a while, after Danny had introduced me to him a few years ago. But the difference between Sam and Danny was that I didn't just want to be friends with him, I wanted our relationship to be more than that. Bit I didn't know if he felt the same way.

I could never tell if he was into me or not. I felt that we've had a few playful flirts with each other, but it's never grown to anything more.

Before I could argue with Danny any more, he pushed me into the limo right behind Sam so that I had to sit next to him.

"A little pushy Y/N?" Sam joked, giving off his beautiful smile that always made me melt and get butterflies in my stomach.

"Shut up," I replied in the same tone.

In the inside of the limo there was a long couch for all of us to sit. On the inside was Josh, Jake, Sam, Me and on the end was Danny, who kept scooting me in so I was basically on top on Sam.

"Any song requests?" Jake said, already searching for songs to play on the ride there.

"How about-"