*:..。o○ 13 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Not So Unlucky
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook almost ran home from the bus stop, he had told himself to wait until he got home to call Taehyung

Jungkook almost ran home from the bus stop, he had told himself to wait until he got home to call Taehyung. He didn't want to seem too desperate. He got home and decided to shower to calm himself down a bit.

When he got out the shower he dried off and got changed into his favourite iron man pyjamas. He sat on his bed and stared at his phone. He wanted to call so bad but he was way too nervous to actually pick up the phone.

Suddenly, the phone began to ring loudly, making Jungkook jump. He looked at the caller ID, it was Taehyung. A smile made its way to Jungkook's face as he let it ring a couple times so it didn't seem as if he was right next to his phone.
"Hello" Jungkook answered the phone trying not to sound too happy, he wanted Taehyung to think he was cool.
"Hi Jungkook" Taehyung's soothing deep voice came through the phone "I wanted to call because you said you would call but I didn't hear from you so I thought maybe you forgot"

Jungkook almost laughed but he didn't want to embarrass the older. Jungkook was just happy that Taehyung actually wanted to speak to him this much.
"I was actually just about to call you" he chuckled "but I guess you bet me to it. Were you getting impatient?"
Taehyung went quiet on the other end of the line and Jungkook could imagine the blush that would invade his tanned cheeks.

"Aw, did I get you flustered?" Jungkook smiled.
"No!" Taehyung exclaimed too quickly and too loudly.
Jungkook laughed "it's okay, I'm happy you called. I was wondering, are you free tomorrow?"
"Why?"
"To go on a date with me"
"Oh...uh....yeah I should be"

Jungkook loved how confident and blunt Taehyung was in normal circumstances but the second he mentioned anything about them dating or the like he got all shy. He found it so cute.

"Okay, I'll come by and pick you up"
"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked.
"It's a surprise" Jungkook smirked.
He heard Taehyung scoff quietly "fine, what have I to wear?"
"Just something casual"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They talked for a little while longer before Taehyung hung up, telling him he needed to sleep.

Jungkook called his mum straight after he ended the phone call with Taehyung.
"Jungkook!" His mum answered the phone happily "FaceTime me so I can see you"
Jungkook clicked the button and could now see his mother's smiling face as she sat on her bed next to his snoring father.

"How are you doing?" His mum asked.
"I'm doing well, and you?"
"As always we are doing great. How's Taehyung, is he there? HI TAEHYUNG!" She screamed through the phone.
Jungkook shook his head, laughing at her "he's not here but I'll be sure to tell him you said hi. Even though with how loud you screamed that I'm sure he would've heard from his house"