Unspoken words

Your POV:

It's been a good 3 days since I got yoongi and to be honest, I never see him unless it's time to eat, or when we walk passes each other to get to other rooms....

You decide that today at the dinner table your gonna try to spend more time with him.

Or at least talk to him.

which is gonna be hard either way because he hasn't shifted to human form since I got him!

And even when you say a simple "hello." It's only response is usually only either a grunt or a growl.
(Though the grunt sounds a little weird coming from a wolf...)

Your thoughts are cut short when you burn your hand on the pan your using to cook pancakes on.

You hiss in pain, and run to your kitchen window sill to get a piece of your aloe plant, which you hastily rub into your burn.

When your done, turn around only to be greeted by a sleepy yoongi.

paws rubbing against his ears softly as he looks at you like your the biggest nuisance to ever exist.

You brush the look off seeing as your not gonna get petty towards someone you barely understand....no matter how much you want to.

"Hey yoongi, I'm making pancakes.... D-do you want anything else?" You try to ask casually, only stuttering when your confidence leaves you completely.

He eyes you for a second before shaking his head in a "yes" manner and walking towards your chocolate chips.

You agree, taking a handful of them and putting them in the batter while yoongi just watches, amusement written all over his face.

When you finish, you take yours and yoongis plate to the living room to watch spongebob.

He gets on the table to eat and you both watch the television diligently...when you finish he does something you would never expect from him.

He crawls on the couch, puts his head on your lap and falls asleep....

A/n: I'm so sorry my chapters have been to short😭 I'm still trying to get confident enough to write more. But as I said before I'm going to ACTUALLY start updating more often... with that being said feel free to request any events you want to happen. Ask any questions. And I'll even be open to just talking!
Btw I love this unexpected fluffiness from yoongi. Sorry if I'm going to fast....I can't help it!

Word count: 413