"You will call me Mr. Carter"

"I'm Ella" I said kinda creeped out , shaking his hand resistantly. "Don't mind my husband , he's a bit forward sometimes" a woman smiled warmly at me as she walked down the stairs . "My name is Maria" she smiled as she shook my hand .

"Ella" I said as I smiled slightly at her . "You are stunning" she said looking at me . I blushed as all four of them stared at me .

"Here , I'll take you to your room" she said as I followed her up the stairs .

"Now my dear , Ashton will be home shortly , make yourself at home" she said. "Mom where's my - jerseyyyy" he said slowly noticing I was in the room . "I'm Dylan" he said checking me out . "Is the new maid" he whispered . Maria slapped him over the back of the head . "Don't be so rude" she said as Dylan hissed , holding the back of his head .

"Apologize" she demanded angrily . "Sorry" he said as he walked out . "It's in your wardrobe" she said as she rolled her eyes .

"Ohhhh" I heard him say as Maria rolled her eyes . I giggled gently, remembering my wound. "There's a TV but no phones" she said as she shut the door . I'm basically a prisoner .

I carefully lay on the bed . I couldn't stop worrying about Mason . I watched the vampire diaries and I could feel my eyes getting heavy . Before I knew it , I was asleep . I woke up to Christian opening the door . "Oh shit , I fell asleep" I said as I sat up . "Dinners ready" he said . I walked downstairs and seen everyone sitting around the table . All heads turned towards me.

"This is Ella" Maria said as I stood awkwardly infront of them . "You already know me" Dylan said . A dark brown haired man sat across the table and looked at me . His facial features were defined and he looked very intimidating. That was none other than Ashton Carter . He had a slight stubble from not shaving today and his bright green eyes pierced through me . He was tan and his jawline could cut you .

"I'm Ashton Carter , you will call me Mr Carter" he spoke coldly . I nodded out of fear . I sat down next to Dylan and he looked at me and clenched his jaw .

Dylan was like the complete opposite of Ashton or Mr Carter as he wants me to call him . Dylan had light blonde hair and looked not at all intimidating . He was ok I guess .

"Jase will be coming home in 2 weeks , I expect you guys to treat him with respect" Christian said demandingly to his sons . "Yes father" Dylan said . I seen Christian look at Ashton angrily . Ashton held his knife and fork in his hands , but he didn't move them .

"He's coming home" Ashton growled angrily . I just kinda hid behind Dylan . "Ashton Dean Carter you will show respect to your own blood" Christmas demanded slamming his fist down on the table . I shrieked as I remembered my father doing that when he got angry with me .

"Jase maybe blood but he is definitely not my brother" Ashton said as he cut into his steak . "That's it" Christian said standing up and grabbing Ashton's collar. "Shit" Dylan said. "Honey , he didn't mean it" Maria said as Christian dragged Ashton out of the room . "Where are they going" I whispered to Dylan . "Probably the room" he said sighing . "What's that" I asked curiously . "It's where our dad takes us to punish us" Dylan mumbled as he ate his food.

What the actual fuck I thought . The room ?.

20 minutes had passed and they still weren't back . Christian walked in as he wiped the blood off of his hands with his handkerchief . "Sorry about that Ella, my boys can be a bit rude sometimes" Christian said frustratedly . "Could I leave the table please" I asked as I finished the plate .

"Of course dear" Maria said . I ran up to Dylan's room . I knocked on the door . "Come in" he said as I opened the door . "Where's the room" I asked . "I'm not showing you where the room is , if my dad catches you , you will be killed" Dylan said like I was crazy. "Your just going to leave your brother down there" I said blankly staring at him . "Yeah" Dylan said . "You take me or I'll find him myself" I said upsetly.

"Fuck it" he said as he showed me where it was . "No entry" Dylan said reading the sign . "This is it" he said. "Ok I'm going in" I said. "Did you not read the fucking sign" he said. I grabbed the sign and threw it. "What sign" I smiled cheekily . "Ok I'm going to bed , I didn't show you this place" he said quickly running back upstairs .

I opened the door . The room was dark and damp . There was water dripping from the ceiling. "Shittt" I said as I looked around . I seen Ashton lying in the middle of the floor . "Mr . Carter" I said ran over to him .

I can't believe I just called him that . Nope not calling him that anymore. "Ashton" I said as he looked confused. "What - are you doing down here , you'll be killed" he said out of breath . "Here" I said handing him a bottle of water . "Wash your wounds so that they don't become infected, come find me when your dad lets you leave" I said placing the bottled water on the ground and running out .

I ran and put the sign back on the door . I tip toed up the steps . I got to my room and let out a sigh of relief . This house has darkness hidden in it , like mine . Ashton is a ass I know , but no one deserves to be treated that way especially by there father .

I walked into the bathroom and looked at my stab wound . It was deep and probably needed stitches .

I found a needle and a piece of thread . This is going to hurt like a bitch considering I had no way of numbing the wound or the skin around it .