11

C A L I F O R N I A4 ᴘᴍ

C A L I F O R N I A
4 ᴘᴍ

"You're out of your mind." Jungkook scoffed.

"We've established that already." Jimin rolled his eyes. "You need to go Jungkook."

"I'm not going to marriage counseling." He sternly promised. "So don't bring it up again."

"But, marriage counseling is the only way you and your wife won't go through the divorce." Jimin tried to change his mind.

"You heard her Jimin, she doesn't want to be with me anymore."

"You dumbass, she's only saying that because she hates the way you treat her. Maybe if you'd just listen to me and see a marriage counselor, you'd actually solve the problem." Jimin shouted.

"I can't." Jungkook shouted back as he stood.

"What about your kids—?" Jimin shook his head, disappointed in the way Jungkook was acting.

"Jimin, this isn't as easy as it looks." He laid his head in his hands. "This is too hard."

"So then listen to me when I say you should go to marriage counseling." He patted Jungkook's back.

"What do you say—?" Jimin pursed his lips into a pleading smile.

Jungkook's droopy eyes peaked through his hands as he slowly moved them from his face. "Maybe

"YES."

"I said maybe, Jimin—!"

"Maybe means yes in my dictionary." Jimin smirked.

"There's one small condition." Jungkook put a stop to Jimin's smile.

"What—?" He carefully raised his brow.

"You and Sora have to come with us."

⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺

"No Jimin—!"

"Sora, would you just listen to me." He grabbed her arms. "We're doing this for them, okay—?"

"I don't like the idea of being involved in someone else's marriage." Sora crosses her arms. "It's not a good idea."

"Do you want me to change your mind, because I can do what I did last night." Jimin grinned as he tugged at her hand.