Prologue

Started: 08 29 14

Ended: 03 29 17

Genre: Thrill/Mystery. Fanfiction.

Copyright

©hyunique_

-

Prologue

I placed down the files and faced my partner, Detective Jodi Choi. "This case is serious."

She nodded her head and flicked her ballpen. "The killer is wise." She said and leaned on her swivel chair.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

I have a new case to solve. This is about a man, named Jeon Jungkook, who was brutally killed last September 1, 20**.

He was found dead on his bed at their dorm by Min "Suga" Yoongi, at around 9:34 a.m, September 2, 20**.

He was lying on his bed, arm covering his eyes and body facing his right side; in short, his position was just like his every night sleeping position. His dark red blanket covers three-fourths of his body so once you see him lying there, you'd instantly think he's just sleeping. Until, his friend grabbed his blanket and revealed Mr. Jeon Jungkook completely covered by his own blood.

The report says Mr. Jeon Jungkook has two gunshots in the chest. His wrists and the sides of his neck are swollen, sign of struggles the victim has made. He also suffered from a total of three stabs in his abdomen.

There are no clear evidences found except for a silver bracelet that was covered with Jungkook's blood --which is, according to the other members, does not belong to him.

"The members of his band who live in the same dorm as his will be the main suspects. Kim Namjoon or also known as 'Rapmon', Min Yoongi or also known as 'Suga', Kim Seokjin or also known as 'Jin', Kim Taehyung or also known as 'V', Jung Hoseok or also known as 'J-Hope', and Park Jimin," Detective Choi said as she scans the folder.

She gently closed it and stood up. She looked at me and gave me a tissue.

I'm crying again.

Detective Choi tapped me on my shoulder and comforted me, saying, "We should know who killed your brother, Angela. We should know who killed Jeon Jungkook."

-
a/n
dedications are decided through your answers for the "question of the day" given at the end of every update. sana po masagot ninyo :)

Nga pala, dedicated sa pinakamagandang asawa ni Jimin, @jiminism. Ang gaganda ng stories niya, promise.