Epilouge

*3 years later

Today is the day. The day I've been waiting for since I found out who my mate was. Our parents wanted us to wait, but I'm finally 18. And I'm ready to be fully connected to the man I love. We went out to a Olive Garden. I got scrimp pasta and I was eating my salad while the entire time Grayson kept smirking at me. As soon as we got to his house he carried me up to his room and threw me on the bed. I giggled as I bounced on the bed a couple times. Grayson then hovered over me and we began to make out.
*skip that night. I'm trying to keep this fanfic holy. Lol. ;)*
I woke up to sudden nausea. I ran to Grayson's bathroom and started to throw up. Grayson came into the bathroom and rubbed my back with his hand. After I finished. A thought popped into my head. Did Grayson use a condom last night? I've been off birth control since I found out I'm a hybrid. Oh my god.
"Hey Gray, can we go to the pharmacy?" I asked nervously.
"Yeah. What for?" He asked curiously.
"Pregnancy tests." I whispered. But he heard me.
"A-Are you pregnant?" He stuttered with wide eyes.
"That's kinda what I'm trying to find out." I said. We got to the pharmacy and I bought three different pregnancy tests. We got back to the Dolan's house and I ran to the bathroom. I took the three tests and waited. I looked at them.
Positive.
Positive.
Positive.
My heart sank. Grayson ran up the stairs and I showed him the tests. He started crying. And so did I.
"I'm gonna be a dad." He said smiling with tears falling down his face.
"Yeah, you are." I said also smiling.