50k

I'm in shock...

This is how I felt when I saw 50k a couple minutes ago lol⬇️

This makes me so damn happy! You guys are amazing! We got Queen to 50k!! This has been a dream of mine for the year and half I've been working on this book

And yes, I say we because without each and every one of you; this couldn't be possible! I am so full of joy! My heart is leaping with joy, wow

I didn't think this book would get any views or comments or likes or anything honestly.. but I am shocked to see that only 50k more and I'll be at 100k!

It is solely because of you guys that I keep writing. If I didn't have you all, I'd shut down my wattpad and delete all my books.

But you guys push me through, and I thank you for that. It means a lot that you guys like my writing. Writing is truly my great escape from reality. It is what makes me happy. It is what keeps me through. Everyday after school, I run out of class to get in the car and begin to write new chapters for you. this is so important to me. It's not a joke or just whatever.

This is making you feel happy. with my writing, I hope you bring a smile to your face, maybe a little laugh, a sense of hope or even tears. That is why I write. To make you feel something. To make you have an escape from reality. Because reality sometimes sucks. I write to let your imagination take you to places that you couldn't even imagine. And I hope I do that with every chapter, trust me I'm working on it.

That's all I wanted to say. Let's get this book to 100k views and 3k votes, shall we? And #1 in Aquaman🥰

But above all, thank you from the bottom of my heart and I love you! I love each and everyone of you. I pray for most of you, always.

Proverbs 17:17
Xoxo,
La Divina Emilia