Cigar

"Jungkook?" I call out but receive no response.

   As I step into the room, the first thing I notice was a pungent odor of smoke.

And then I noticed a bunch of men gathered around a table, playing cards. And they're all glaring at me, menacingly.

"What the hell are you doing here? This a no female zone. Get lost," some muscular guy at the table called out.

"My fault," I apologized. I was about to turn around but someone grabbed my arm.

"Since you're here...An exception can be made and we could allow one female. " The man snorted, still holding my arm, tightly.

"Please leave me alone." My eyes widened with fear. "I'd rather not be here."

"Wait, is that Y/n?" I hear a familiar sounding voice.

I looked in the direction of the voice. Of course, it's my arch-enemy...

"Namjoon," I said, disgustingly.

Namjoon stands up and crosses his arms. "Sorry for my friend grabbing you. He thought you were a stripper."

"What? How could he possibly think that-"

The guys at the table openly check out my outfit.

I cross my arms across my chest, protectively. "So what if I'm in a short dress? It doesn't mean that I do sex work. And even if I did, doesn't give that guy the right to hold me like that."

No one says anything for a few seconds- they're just annoyed with my presence. Finally, Namjoon breaks the silence.

"What are you even doing here?"

"I was looking for Jungkook. Have you seen him?" I honestly answered.

The guy who grabbed my arm grinned, menacingly. "Yeah. Jungkook was right here. He'll be right back."

"Great. I'll wait outside of the room." I desperately wanted to leave this situation.

Namjoon shakes his head. "No, I have a few questions to ask you first. How did you even know the passcode to get inside here?"

The man who thought I was a stripper wrapped his arm around me and closed the door, locking it. "Guess you'll be here awhile."

*****

I'm sitting on a couch and Namjoon is standing right in front of me. The guy still had his arm arounds my shoulders which made me super uncomfortable. The other men in the room were still surrounding the table, playing cards.

"So. How did you figure out the passcode to the game room?" Namjoon lit up a cigar with a lighter and blew the smoke in my direction.

I coughed when the eye-watering fumes hit my face.

Should I tell him about how Jungkook gave me the nickname "snow"? No, he'd hold it against me and taunt me for it.

"I heard Jungkook enjoys to be around snow a lot. Well, at times." I technically didn't lie. Jungkook did sometimes enjoy my company.

"So you took a wild guess at the passcode and got inside the room?" Namjoon blew another cloud of smoke into my face, causing me to go into another coughing fit and smirked that crooked smile.

"Can you stop smoking in my face?"

Namjoon sneers. "I'll stop. If you stop hanging around Jungkook."