↛ Twenty Nine ↚

Kaylee

*few months down the track*

The wedding was just in two days, now, I was nervous as fuck, I obviously want to marry louis more than anything, I'm not getting cold feet, I'm just nervous, because I'm still young and who knows how this marriage might end.

I just tried on my dress for the last time before the wedding, I have all that something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue thing all figured out and I was getting louis' sister to do my makeup and hair on the day.

I was so excited, I was worried I wouldn't be with Louis forever, because he might have gotten sick of me, but now he wants to marry me, it proves our love is strong.

I remember, it wasn't even a year ago, when I had this whole theory on "saving louis" and then he wanted to save me, and now look, we've saved each other, I'm so proud of the man he has become and the woman I have become.

It really sucks that my mum doesn't want to come to my wedding, but I am not going to beg for her to, because I don't want her to be forced to be somewhere she doesn't wanna be.

I really couldn't wait, I wanted the wedding to happen now but I never wanted it to end.

I know that it's just a piece of paper that says we are together officially bla bla bla, but it means more than that to me, I hope louis feels the same way.

I twiddled my fingers back and forth and I just sat down as if I was waiting for the wedding to happen now, fuck, I should do something to get it off my mind.

Maybe I'll just go to sleep

Louis

I was singing a original song I had wrote called, meant to be, its dedicated to kaylee obviously.

I am nervous, I must say, but I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life.

I had tried on my suit for the wedding, it's white, like most of them, I had my mum pick It out because I'm not very fashionable, well.. I consider myself fashionable in my own way but others don't.

I got goosebumps everytime I thought about Kaylee, not just because she was soon going to be my wife, but she's just absolutely amazing and I finally get to be with her for the rest of my life, it's what I've always wanted.

Tomorrow night Kaylee was staying at my mothers house with my sisters to, obviously I can't see the bride in her dress before the wedding or it will supposedly be "bad luck"

I didn't want to let her out of my sight, but my step dad was staying with me to get me prepared, I had no clue what to do, and because he has been married twice, he's good for advice.

I must stop talking about this wedding, it's all I ever talk or think about really, but just sitting here isn't going to make the time go faster.

I think I might go have a nap with my fiancée.

Fiancée, wow, that sounds great.

••••

I must have been napping for a while, I looked over at the clock to see it was almost 7pm, gosh how am I going to sleep tonight?

I looked over to see Kaylee fiddling around on her new iPhone 6, it was a wedding gift from my mum, gosh she's so generous.

"Hey babe" I rolled over on to my side, leaning on my elbow.

Kaylee heard my voice and smiled delightfully, she placed down her phone and laid in the same position as me

"Hello husband" she smirked, she had a beautiful twinkle in her eyes, full of excitement.

"Husband, gosh, that word sines so great, wife" I grasped on to Kaylee's soft hand, we gazed into each other's eyes, life couldn't get any better.

"So are you ready to tell me where our honeymoon shall be?" I shook my head quickly "it's a surprise Kaylee" he face dropped with a lot of sarcasm, she's cute no matter what she does.

"Don't worry, you will love it, as much as I love you." She smiled and looked down at our intertwined hands, she couldn't help but let out a tear of joy, I think.

"I'm just so happy to be here with you right now, I wouldn't be any less happier even if we weren't getting married, that's because I love you more than earth, the moon, the sun, oxygen, food, water, mu-"

"I love you more Kaylee." She shook her head but I just smiled, she will never ever be able to understand my dying love for her.

We just sat in silence, looking at each other for a while but the silence couldn't last forever.

"I love you Kaylee, and please, trust me, I love you more than words can describe."

I've told her this so many times but I can't help but get nervous each time.

"Okay then, well trust me that I love you more than words can describe."

"I do trust you, Kaylee"

"Good, louis."

We both smiled and kissed each other sweetly.

There's no place id rather be.

•••••••

OMG AISKSMMA HEYYYY LONG TIME NO UPDATE IM SO SORRY GUYS (sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or some of it doesn't make much sense btw guys lol I did rush this sorta)

So there is at least one or two more chapters left, it's sad to end it but I just haven't been able to update as much lately but I want to finish it for you guys, I have the whole end planned I hope it turns out great!

Honestly I've just been super lazy to update guys omg haha sorry about that but school has also just started but I'm hopefully going to be starting a new book soon in the next couple of weeks, who knows? Haha :)

anyways I am proud of this chapter sorta haha most of my chapters are really short anyways guys just incase you are new to my account :)

Alright! That's about it, goodbye Guys! Until my next update! Which will hopefully again this week sometime!

Love you all! I'm so close to 100 followers btw! Thanks guys! : )

Mwah xxx

- Chloe <3