15

Jewels POV still..

Darkness was all I saw, it was peaceful here very quiet and took away all my worries. I seemed to be the only one here and I was used to it I was used to being alone and damaged. Used to it just being me and me only in this big world.

"What the f- ah" i Said. That dark world I once saw or was in soon faded as reality started hitting me again. My body was sore I'm sure it was some broken bones and my god my head pounded.. I didn't wanna move I just wanted to stay still. i looked around and noticed it looked different this wasn't Mari's basement.

"She awake" I heard a familiar voice say from a distance. I tried moving my hands but nothing I tried moving my legs until I noticed I was going nowhere. This isn't how I saw myself dying well I haven't saw myself dying at all.

"Wassup princess" azi said as she ran her hand down the side of my face before sending a blow to my face. I tasted blood as my lip slowly started to swell and my nose started to hurt. This urge to cry was wanting to be forced from inside of me but I couldn't bring myself to do it, I would feel weaker then what I already seem now.

"I been wanting to do this forever" azi said to me as she went over to a table with tools on it. My heart started pounding fast you could hear it I was scared. She came over to me with this smirk that seemed to be glued to her face. The look she had in her eyes was cold and filled with hatred. I never seen somebody have so much hate towards a person until I seen the way she looked at me.

"What did I do to you bitch?" You don't even know me" I started feeling this knot form in my throat I tried pushing it down but I couldn't anymore.

She ignored my question as if she didn't even hear me speak. As if I wasn't here but I was here in a way. I just wanted to close my eyes and enter that dark world again instead of going through what I'm going through now. I felt the blade dig in my skin on my thigh I couldn't do nothing.. I had to lay here and do nothing. I bit hard onto my swollen lip and squeezed my eyes shut letting the tears spill from my eyes. She cut and cut and kept cutting. Why me? Why didn't I just keep walking that day at the park? Why did I have to meet her? I would've been homeless still but I'd rather hurt from starvation then torture.

My torture was over and she and the stud freed me from the bed. "You'll learn to stay away from mine" Azi said before laughing. They then left me to soak in my bruises and permanent scars.. I layed there not wanting to move because every move aches. My ribs hurt I hope nothing was broke, my back was even feeling numb. I cried some more wondering how my life would be if I would've just let my moms husband beat me. I could've been off in college like I planned my whole life instead of being homeless.. instead of literally being on my death bed.

"You got this juju" I said to myself as I sat up slowly "ah no I can't do this" I layed myself back down. My pride kept telling me to get up I'll be good but it was another side of me that was tired of pain. "Fuck this" I said sitting myself all the way up ignoring my aching body I stood up slowly from the bed and fell right onto the floor. It was warmer then the table I'd rather be here anyway.. I closed my eyes and layed there curled up in a ball drowning in my own tears.

Hours has been by now and i was cold. I had no cover, no clothes or anything to keep me warm. The burning from my cuts soon was just numb to me as I tried to make myself warm. I was hungry I'm used to eating by now but I can't shake the same question that been in my head all day "will dom be back for me?". She had to come back she would come back and I believe she will I just hope she hurried because I can't do this anymore.

_____
Dom POV
- 2 days later -

I been worried about jewels and what they could possibly be doing to her. My guilt came back for getting her in this. If she wouldn't of met me she would be good I should've just gave her the money and went about my day instead of going back to look for her.

"My fucking head man" said Kane as she was stretched out on the couch. We all were in the living room at jewels house coming up with a proper plan. Y'all really think imma leave jewels? I hope y'all didn't think that.

"I wanna kill her watch her die slowly . I can imagine what she's doing to my baby" I said feeling that guilt sit in my stomach. She already been through a lot and her I come only making her life worse.

"You didn't make her life worse" mari said to me. I didn't know I said that out loud but I'm glad I did because her telling me that gave me some type of peace. The peace I hope I can keep seeing her for the first time again.

"We need to get to azi her minions can be next. Jewels need to be out of there as soon as possible before she could possibly die" She told us. My heart ached felt like i lost another part of me or was slowly losing apart of me. That hurt feeling was in the pit of my heart.

"Dom listen jewels gon be fine" Kane said to me as she rolled up the paper that Mari was writing on. She rubbed my back and told me it'll be okay but that saying never seemed to work. Never really cleared if she was going to be okay for real or not.

RING RING RING

I looked at the caller Id but didn't recognize it so I answered the phone. "Hello" I said and it was a feminine voice.

"Hello this is nurse kay she's ready to be released" kay said to me. I hung the phone up quick and grabbed my keys. i been keeping in contact with aviyonnas nurse so she wouldn't call anybody else.

"Aviy ready to be released" I told them and they followed me out the door. We got in in the car cruising back to the hospital at least seeing her would've made me smile until I seen jewels again. There goes the guilt again..

After minutes we finally pulled up and seen her outside with crutches waiting for us. I'm going to have to say something to the nurses because why they ain't wait till I got here to let her outside. We pulled up and I hopped out the car going over to help her but she didn't want it. She looked at me with a crooked smile then looked down. I could tell she was in pain but she never was the type to admit it.

"I'm glad you okay man" I said to her.

"They was tryna kill me I don't need time to heal I want this bitches head" She told me while getting in the car.

"They got jewels so don't worry, we all do" I told her going over to get in on my side of the car. Once I got in all I heard was "OH HELL NA THEY GOT MY BABY JEWELS" She went on and on until we pulled up to the house I don't know why she think she was about to come with us. Me and mari helped her out of the car and inside while Kane stayed back.

"Didn't I tell y'all I don't need healing I mean I could use some sexual healin-" "nigga be serious" I told her.

"Well I got myself so go handle y'all business" she told us while she layed down on the couch. Me and mari dapped her up and went about our business. Everything was planned and today was the day I was going to get jewels back with azis blood on my hands. We changed our hoodies to black hoodies so nothing was noticeable. That anxious feeling I got was here my energy was here everything was here. Jewels was definitely going to have the world when she was back in my hands. I was so deep into my thoughts I didn't even notice these bitches yelling.

"I GOT HOEEEEES" yelled Kane.

"Bitch you got what? You can get every one of them HOEEEEES killed" mari said nonchalantly as we sped down the street. My attention went to the window and I'm telling you I saw nothing clearly by how fast she was going.

"Text bino tell him we ready" mari said to me so I pulled out my phone and gave him the go text. He hit me back right after with the gun emoji.

"He got it." I said to her putting my phone in my pocket seeing us pull up to my club. Let's let the REAL FUN begin.

- - - - - - !
Sorry for all the cliffhangers
Next chapter will be what y'all are looking forward to
Jewels gon be safe?
Enjoy !