six

ARRIVING IN D

ARRIVING IN D.C, MORGAN was ready to get catch this flying guy. Once the girls got settled at their hotel they left their hotel to go to the boys' hotel, which only a few streets down.

"Are you sure you want me to come with you?" Lauren asked when they were in the lobby of the boys' hotel.

"Peter texted me that he was fine with you coming with me to their hotel room. I wouldn't put in a situation where it wouldn't be safe." Morgan said as she walked into an elevator and pushed the button to go towards their floor.

"Yeah I know. It's just weird. I never usually get involved with this sort of stuff. It's all new to me."

Seeing that they were on the boys' floor, they stepped out of the elevator and started to head towards their room. Morgan took a deep breath, wondering why she was suddenly nervous. Morgan knocked on their door and Ned opened the door with a smile on his face. He opened the door more allowing the girls to go into their hotel room.

They walked in and the girls saw Peter's suit attached to Ned's computer.

Morgan gave Peter a confused look. "Why are you hacking your suit?"

"Happy called me on the bus. I think there's a tracker in the suit so I'm going to take it out."

"Obviously there's a tracker in the suit." Morgan said throwing herself on a bed.

She didn't get much sleep since there had been more noises in the tower lately, and she pulled an all-nighter studying for a test. Morgan turned to Lauren who was already making a conversation with Ned making her softly smile.

Peter found the tracker and placed it on a lamp. Ned made a weird face at his laptop, telling the group that some of the features have been disabled. Morgan already knowing the features, and why they were disabled she tried switch to a different subject, but Peter was interested.

"Training wheels protocol? Turn it off."

"But it's blocked for a reason," Ned defended that there was a reason why it was blocked in the first place.

Peter groaned and jumped on the bed like a child making Morgan get off from the bed and sit next to Lauren on the floor.

"I'm sick and tired of them treating me like a kid. It's not cool."

"But you are a kid." Morgan piped up.

Lauren and Ned laughed while Peter kept trying to convince Ned to turning it off. Eventually, Ned did turn it off, and the two teens were ready and started to go on their way.

Lauren was down the hall then turned back towards the room again. "What do you what me to say to the band director?"

"Just say, I ate something and I'm sick or something." Morgan said, trying to come up with a lie. "Are you sure you don't want us to walk you back to our hotel? I don't want you to walk back in the dark."