Chapter 2 Hobbits!

"These are HOBBITS?!"
Huntress had spent  many days and nights on hours back, only to arrive just as the sun was rising. As she looked around she saw what appeared to be the market place, even though most of the busy streets shops and markets had just opened there were still a few of the shires in habitants wandering around preparing for the day.
She wandered around trying to find the symbol that Gandalf had said he put on the door but after about 20 doors she began to grow frustrated... at least she was until one farmer was talking about someone named 'Baggins' must have had a party since there was a lot of shouting and yelling and also fourteen ponies were tethered to the fence.
She quickly whipped around and went up to the hobbit leading her sterling horse along with her. She noticed a look of surprise and fear cross his face as she stopped in front of him.
"Excuse sir but I was wondering if you could please point me in the direction of Mr. Baggins house. I have some business with him and the company with him."
"'m sorry mr," She was a not bothered by him calling me Mr since She had my hood covering my head from the cold, but She was still confused at hearing it. "but I do believe that his party left at the first light, but I do believe that Bilbo is still him- actually that's him right now."

   As he said this he points to a young hobbit that was hopping fences with a huge pack on his back

"Thank you so much for your help it is much appreciated." She gave him a quick bow and hopped on her horse taking after the small hobbit. When she got close she yelled out to him. "Master Baggins would you like a lift." And as she said that she reached down and grabbed the back of his pack and hoisted him on the saddle in front oh her.
Bilbo yelped when he felt his feet left the floor, he squeezed his eyes shut on instinct and only opened them when he left him self be set on some type of animal. Bilbo started thrashing thinking that he was being kidnapped when he heard a cheerful voice say, "Careful Master Baggins if you do not wish to fall of my horse then I suggest that you stop your wiggling."
Bilbo looked behind him only to see a hooded face. "Who are you!" He said his voice filled with worry. The mysterious person chuckled. "Why I am a friend of Gandalf The Grays, did he not tell you that I would becoming?"
"If you are a friend of Gandalf's then you must be here for the quest. Why were you not here last night?"
"I was detained last night," their voice was almost filled with annoyance but the quick pushed it away.  "I was attacked by a small pack of orcs on the way here and now it seems I have missed the meeting but made it just in time." As they rode she could see the shapes of the company, and she was curious as to who she was traveling with.
"Now tell me young one who are we traveling with."
"You don't know?... Well the leader of the group is a dwarf by the name of Thorin Oake-" at this I became enraged at his words almost knocking the small hobbit off the horse.
"WHAT!..." Once she realized she almost knocked Bilbo off she immediately steadied him.
"My deepest apologies Master Baggins."
"It is alright I understand your reaction I had to deal with all the dwarves last nig- HEY WAIT I'M HERE!! I SIGNED IT! STOP I'M HERE!!"
'It would seem that he just can't finish a sentence before he gets cut off.' They had finally arrived at the group, Bilbo quickly but safely climbed off her horse and ran up to a white haired dwarf. The Huntress smiles at him since he became out of breath from both climbing and running from now and a few moments before she had grabbed him.
"I signed it!..." The dwarf took the paper and examined it before continuing to talk to Bilbo, but by now the huntress had set her eyes on her new pray... Gandalf.
"Well hello Hunt-" he stopped what he was saying when he saw her nudge her horse to walk over to Him, she was glaring at him from underneath her hood. The smile that once graced her face was quickly flipped in to a snarl. Gandalf's face showed a little fear. In a sickly sweet voice she sang.
"Ooooh Gandalf~... I believe that you didn't mention who we are traveling with~"