Slipping

Aaaayye, guess who's back with another new chapter? This bitch.

For once, I don't have a warning for a chapter?! WHAT!? XD I hope this chapter is okay, I almost feel like it was a filler, but I wanted to keep a natural story going. Hope you all enjoy! <3

Today was a rare day in which you actually had time to yourself, a day where you had time to properly meditate to ease your quirk and your emotions. Sitting in a lotus position hovering two feet off of your floor, your eyes gently closed as your lips were barely parted, the back of your wrists weightlessly resting against your knees. Your chest was lightly rising and falling, the relaxation flowing through your veins as the soft hum of the rain pelting down against your hard roof was soothing and calming. For the last three days your emotions have been a roller coaster which in turn caused your quirk to be unpredictable. That was not good. Coffee cups flying, books slamming against the walls, light bulbs exploding into shrapnel and the faucet in your bathroom sink popping off like a rocket. Definitely not good.

Thoughts of three nights ago wormed their way back into your mind and you inhaled sharply through parted lips as your heart rate sped up instantly. The feather light touches of Hizashi's lips against your heated skin, the firm grip his strong hands had on your ass when you were flush against him on his lap, the way your eyes watered when you had him in the back of your throat while he pulled at the roots of your hair on your head while he was a panting mess... SNAP!  Your eyes opened at the sudden snapping sound, a light bulb in your kitchen shattered, again. "Fuck..." With a sigh, you quickly rubbed your tired eyes before placing your feet back onto your floor, your face flushed at the heated memories that were still very fresh. 'Does he think about this?... Did it really feel good to him?....He made me feel amazing....'

With a small jump, your phone went off on your kitchen counter and you swallowed quickly seeing his name appear on the screen. Speak of the devil. With a quick swipe of your thumb, you held the phone up to your ear clearing your throat. "Hey." You answered timidly and you had to pull the phone away from your ear at the sudden squeal of your loud boisterous boyfriend on the other line. "HEY SUGARBUTT! WHAT'S SHAKIN!? I MISS YOU!" With a silent wince you brought the phone back to your ear, a small smile twitching at your lips. "Ow.." You heard a small chuckle from your boyfriend, quiet shuffling of papers in the background. "Sorry about that! I'm just so damn excited to hear your pretty voice!" You flushed, your cheeks turning a pale rosy color as you moved your fingertips around the small designs in your kitchen counter top. "My voice isn't that big of a deal..." You muttered before sitting down on the chair at the bar of your counter.

"I don't know baby, I love that mouth of yours. It can do some pretty magical things~" He purred causing your (E/C) eyes to widen and your cheeks to darken to a scarlet. "Hizashi!" You squealed causing the blonde to teasingly laugh at your torture. "Awe, don't be embarrassed! You were so  amazing baby. Besides don't you worry, I plan on returning the favor, tenfold." His voice was low and husky and it sent a shiver down your body and straight to your core. This was torture. Feeling your quirk bubbling at the surface in your veins, you closed your eyes and gently inhaled through your nose before releasing the air from your mouth. "You're a douche canoe." You spat, causing him to laugh, again. The conversation eased up into more playful banter before he cleared his throat getting your attention. "So Y/N, I was hoping you were free tonight." As you walked around your kitchen to get your coffee brewing, you nodded even though he couldn't see it. "Yeah I am, why?" Grabbing your favorite coffee mug, you stood and waiting as you watched your coffee pot warm up, the comforting hot aroma of coffee filling the room.