⌜ four ⌟

❝so, that happened?❞

so, that happened?

donghyuck nodded his head, his eyes on the baby that's playing with another baby.

everyone actually came. they cancelled all their meetings, their dates, and any appointments for the day just to visit and interrogate donghyuck about this. since chenle and jisung already knew about this, they weren't as shocked as the three who were told just now.

is that even legal?❞ jaemin turned to both renjun and jeno, and then went to chenle and jisung which only earned a shrug from the four of them.

don't you need to go and ask the orphanage about this?❞ jeno questioned, unsure of what he had just said.

furrowing his brows, renjun turned to look at jeno. ❝shouldn't you go first to the police station and ask for missing kids.

but he is not missing, i don't think he is.❞ donghyuck spoke, his eyes still stuck on the baby. ❝he doesn't have parents.

how are you sure about?

the tanned male then gave them a look. ❝he told me.

jisung sighed, running a hand through his hair. ❝hyung, it's a baby. how can you trust a baby?

they don't know how to lie, jisung.❞ donghyuck simply said.

but what if the baby really is lying.❞ chenle tapped his chin as he was actually making use of his brain cells. ❝like, he's doing that because he doesn't want to go back to his parents because they are abusive.

hearing that made donghyuck's jaw drop, ❝more reasons not to give him back.

donghyuck, that's kidnapping.

it has already been more or less than three days since he had the baby with him. his apartment isn't the same, old, boring, and silent apartment anymore. he doesn't spend most of the time watching basketball games while eating pizza anymore. instead, he now spends his free time with the baby. it hasn't even reached month yet he grew too attached to the baby which donghyuck honestly doesn't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

hey share!❞ the baby walked closer to jiro only to be pushed away.

i don't share my toys with anyone.❞ jiro frowned, scooping his toy cars and migrated to the corner of the room to play alone.

that didn't stop the baby to go and play with jiro. ❝fun play with others.

no it's not fun.❞ jiro placed a hand on the baby's forehead and stopped him from going any closer.

the baby pouted at he turned around and ran towards donghyuck who's eyes are just on them and aren't even paying attention to his friends that are giving him a scolding.