Hosea Matthews

I will be adding Hosea Matthews to future preferences due to a request, so here is a catch up chapter for him.

They Flirt with you Around Camp-

You didn't even notice that Hosea was flirting with you at first, no one did, and he was very subtle. Hosea, like Dutch, was seen as a sort of father figure in the gang so nobody thought he was really the type to start flirting with someone. He just started spending more time with you around camp and acting somewhat friendlier around you, when he figured that you actually enjoyed his company he started subtly giving you compliments. He is the perfect gentlemen.

They get Jealous-

Hosea would try to just ignore the man flirting with you or the jealousy building up in him, he trusted you but he did not trust the man beside you. He tried to ignore it but then the man flirting with you touched you and was clearly making you uncomfortable. Hosea wouldn't get violent but he could talk his way out of anything so he just stood beside you and managed to escort you away from the man without causing a scene.

You Have an Argument-

It's rare that you and Hosea argue, both of you hate it and there is rarely any reason for you to argue with each other. But when you do argue the whole camp knows, because they know something is wrong when you aren't together or even talking to each other. When you have arguments it's never shouting or insults, it's mainly just a small debate before ignoring each other. It was never long before you made up, both apologising for arguing about something unimportant or coming to some sort of agreement.

They see you in your Underwear-

Hosea froze at first, definitely not expecting to see you in your underwear and also cursing himself for not asking if he could come in beforehand. Despite wanting to stare a little longer, he was a gentlemen, so he would advert his gaze and turn around as he apologised. You were flustered but assured him that it was alright. He just asked you to come a see him when you were dressed, apologising again before leaving your tent.

Having Sex-

Hosea was definitely a gentle and intimate lover, who is very concerned about your pleasure, even more so than his own. He always makes you feel so loved with his gentle words, sweet kisses, and soft touches. Hosea is rather quiet and doesn't really have a problem with having sex in the camp.

Aftercare-

Hosea is pretty affectionate after sex. Aftercare with Hosea always consisted of gentle kisses, all while he is holding you against him. You would both tell each other that you love each other. When you smiled up at him, he couldn't help but smile back before tenderly kissing your forehead.

Horse Riding-

Hosea liked to go on horse rides with you, a peaceful walk with some nice scenery was something that both of you enjoyed. He liked to get out of the camp because he sometimes felt like he was there all the time, and it was nice to get some privacy with you were you can both just talk without something interrupting.

PDA-

Hosea didn't have any strong feelings about PDA but he definitely wasn't against it. He would hold your hand you encourage you to link your arm with his as you are walking along together. He wasn't against giving you a quick kiss goodbye even if people were around, and he would often kiss your forehead or the top of your head.

The O'Driscolls Capture you-

Hosea was usually the type to keep calm and think things through before acting, he didn't think that violence and brute force was the obvious answer like other members of the gang. He knew that he had to get you back sooner rather than later for you own sake, but he also knew that it was better to have a plan. So they would plan a rescue mission before he gather a few gang members to go looking for you. Once he got you back to the camp he would take you to your tent and lay you down, making sure you were alright and had everything that you needed, he wouldn't leave your side until he was certain that you were alright.

They Have a Nightmare-

Hosea wasn't going to turn down any comfort that you offered him but he also didn't think that it was worth waking you up for. He would try not to wake you but if you woke up anyway and asked him what was wrong, he would be honest. He would talk to you about whatever the nightmare was about and let you tell him that everything was okay. Once he had calmed down and ready to go back to sleep, he would thank you before kissing you sweetly and curling up under the covers with you again.

Requests?