4

Update 🦉

BTS boarded their flight to Japan finally after a long hustle at the airport. Jungkook sat next to Taehyung, Jin next to Namjoon and Yoongi fell asleep instantly by the window seat.

Jungkook put on headphones as he listened to songs. He wondered if Jimin would be around. He bit his lip as his senses filled with his sweet scent and his mind with his voice. He was smitten.

Taehyung was reading a magazine while Jin and Namjoon were busy kissing every now and then.

Jungkook looked at them and smiled. He was so glad they found each other, they seemed to have everything sorted out and were so in love. They supported each other even when they were fighting, in love even when their relationship hit the worst patches along the way. Jungkook sighed.

They were strangers too once, and now they were together through think and thin. But Jungkook wasn't ungrateful though, he loved his hyungs. He loved his work. He loved his fans. But there was this one person he seemed to be the most drawn towards and he didn't even know why.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.
"Mm?" Taehyung hummed.
"Do you ever think about love? Or how it happens?" Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung smiled at the maknae.
"Growing up, are we?" Taehyung laughed and Jungkook chuckled.
"Well.. I.. I can't say I haven't thought about it but you know, with our lives. There is no time to love... And it's not that I don't want to love but can I really put all this at stake?" Taehyung sighed sadly and Jungkook looked down. He was right.

"But hey. I am a hopeless romantic, I do believe in love and destiny. And one day, I will find someone who makes me fall in love with him completely and madly. Like them" Taehyung signalled towards Namjoon and Jin who were hugging and sleeping. Jungkook nodded and sighed as he closed his eyes.

In some time BTS had arrived in Japan and even headed for the hotel to get ready for their fanmeet one before their concert the next day and they had one meeting after it. The boys got ready in formals and left for it in a few hours.

Jungkook's eyes looked around in the queue when he got down from the limo. He wasn't there. Jungkook looked around a little more but then couldn't find him, he bit his lip and then smiled at all the fans.

Taehyung and Yoongi glanced at each other when they saw Jungkook looking around, they knew. Yoongi laughed and hugged Jungkook and pulled him away towards the inside of the venue while still waving at everyone.

Once they were inside, he sighed.
"Kook-ah. Try to get a grip on yourself" Yoongi whispered to him and Jungkook nodded timidly. Yoongi knew, if Jungkook made it obvious it could attract a lot of hatred towards the person he was looking at. This little infatuation could cost someone their entire social life and Yoongi didn't want Jungkook to bear that guilt.

The fanmeet began and the cameras began flashing. Jungkook didn't want to disappoint his fans by acting sullen, he did love them all but his heart hurt for some reason. And besides Jimin could not be there all the time.

Jungkook sighed at the thought which was so bitter to him.

They were interacting with the fans and laughing around when two photographers walked in. They hurried to the front row and Jungkook gulped.

The photographer pushed his hoodie back exposing his black hair as he ruffled them. Jungkook let out a huge breath as the man looked up. It was him. Jungkook knew even though he could only see his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes met his instantly and once again he was immersed in those big beautiful eyes. Jimin's heart skipped a beat when Jungkook looked his way, his strong piercing gaze made him so nervous but in a good way.

Jimin gulped and began fidgeting with his camera, his hands were shaking. Jungkook looked gorgeous with his black shirt with sleeves rolled up and his black trousers. Jungkook bit his lip seeing how nervous he made Jimin, he loved it. So much.

Jimin clicked pictures of Jungkook when Taehyung suddenly did Aegyo while the members were standing on stage. Namjoon pulled his cheek, Jin and Yoongi chuckled, the fans screamed and Jimin laughed too. Hoseok laughed sweetly as he clicked pictures of him and then looked at Jimin.

The two chuckled and Jimin clicked a few pictures of Taehyung being so cute. Jungkook noticed, he looked at Taehyung and then back at Jimin. He licked his lower lip and then walked up to the center.

"Ah Hyung, I'm the maknae. I'm the cuter one here!" Jungkook surprised everyone by doing some Aegyo himself. Jimin laughed so hard and Jungkook's eyes sparkled. He heard his squeaky laugh very briefly.

Jimin was clicking pictures of him while still laughing at his his cuteness. He looked at every picture shyly as the members sat back down.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! Who do you keep looking at?" a fan said suddenly while Jungkook was stealing glances towards Jimin. The members stopped talking and looked at Jungkook who instead of getting flustered, laughed sexily.

Jimin gulped and stopped clicking pictures for a second but didn't put his camera down.
"I am trying to meet your eyes but you keep looking at me through that huge camera." Jungkook said to the fans and obviously indirectly to Jimin.

Jimin smiled shyly and looked down, but he didn't want to be stupid enough to think that the message was actually for him.

Many people put down their cameras and Jimin did too. Jungkook took at glance at him and then beamed. Jimin looked so shy, so cute.
"Beautiful.." he smiled. The fans giggled and some screamed but Jimin's heart just stopped. It was felt so real. So raw. It was just unbelievable.

"So you like our eyes, Jungkook?" asked a fan.
"I love them and I want them on me." Jungkook said leaning on the table sexily and the fans lost their minds. The members fanboyed and cheered the sexy maknae who chuckled as he stole another glance at Jimin who was just staring in awe.

There were so many moments when Jungkook made Jimin smile. When Jungkook sang blood, sweat and tears, he looked a Jimin. When the members teased him, he looked at Jimin's reaction.

And especially when Jungkook did pushups for his fans with Yoongi on his back, Jimin's face was flushed and hot. Jungkook got up and smirked at him as he wiped his sweat off, Jimin could swear he was going to faint.

When the fanmeet came to an end, everyone was sad, BTS and the fans, equally.
"WE LOVE YOU, ARMY!" Namjoon yelled and the members gave tons of flying kisses.
"Eat well and rest well!" Jin said jumping cutely.
"Also, make sure you dream about us!" Yoongi teased everyone.
"Don't forget to hug each other goodbye." Taehyung smiled and the fans giggled and hugged each other even though most of them were strangers.

"I hope to see you soon." Jungkook smiled and winked towards Jimin. Jimin blinked as he almost dropped his camera and Jungkook chuckled hard. Then the boys ran off backstage waving at the fans, Jimin blushed at looked down cutely as he waved back at the boys.

Taehyung and Namjoon hugged Jungkook who almost blushed too. They didn't know who Jimin was but seeing Jungkook's reaction, they knew that the very same photographer, who drove him crazy, was present.

The boys chuckled and teased him and Jimin chuckled seeing the cute sight.

It was an amazing fanmeeting. Jimin couldn't wait to see Jungkook again and needless to say, Jungkook was eager to see him too.