Hard Boiled

A single year streaked down Incineroar's muscular face.
     "Sorry, but that's the truth," Incineroar's good friend Luke said.                   Luke had just finished telling Incineroar everything he had seen last night as he watched through Tony's windows.
     Anger flashed in Incineroar's eyes.           "SICKO! MODE!" He exclaimed.
     Luke was in shock. "You cant go sicko mode on a school!" He screamed, but it was too late. Incineroar had already walked away and hopped in his car. Incineroar started his green Fiat and drove away.
Luke knew exactly where Incineroar was going... to THHS High School.
-----Time Skip-----
     It was third period in THHS High School. Most students were in classes like every other day. They continued reading and writing, unaware of the threat fast approaching the school. For one particular class, today would be very interesting.
     For Coach Foreskin's third period P.E class, all the students were in the gym playing Dodgeball. All was normal until a big red and black tiger kicked down the door and pointed a large gun at the group of kids.
     All of the kids started screaming and running around. However, Coach Foreskin was too busy playing Candy Crush on his phone to look up. Incineroar noticed this and had his eyes locked on Coach Foreskin.
Incineroar pulled the trigger. In a split second, blood and brains splattered the wall behind the bleachers. Incineroar smiled. Students ran and screamed. Incineroar aimed at a group of kids, but a black shadow moved by the door and caught his eye. The door flew open, and a guy with short, black hair, black glasses, and a black hoodie. He would look like some emo fucker if his hair covered his face. Incineroar knew this guy well.
     "Cine," Incineroar said as he pointed his gun. This was Dylan, and he was not going to stop Incineroar's fun.
     "I'll stop you there, Incineroar," Dylan said in a deep, somewhat attractive voice as he took a step forward.
     Incineroar stopped smiling. He knew Dyaln's power. With his beautiful voice, he could make anyone horny. He had to die before he could use that.
     Incineroar pointed his gun and pulled the trigger. Dylan had no time to react and his beautiful voice couldn't stop a bullet. The bullet penetrated Dylan's skull and left his body, limp on the gym floor. As Incineroar stared at his kill, his gun was kicked out of his hand.
     "You can't go sicko mode on a school!" Luke said as he flailed his arms about.
     "CINEROAR!" Incineroar screamed threateningly.
     "I'll stop you!" Luke screamed as he pulled out the mighty Excalibur from its sheath. "No way you're going to win this."
     "Incineroar," Incineroar said. He knew he was going to be slain by the hands of Luke, so he will make his last few moments count. He turned to the mass of students scrambling to get out of the door. He aimed his gun and unloaded most of his shots into the crowd before feeling the cold metal of Excalibur penetrate his back.
     "Cineroar..," Incineroar whimpered as his body began to slump.
     "That's why I don't boil my eggs," Luke said. "I'll be going save Aneesa now."
     Luke sheathed Excalibur and slowly left the school gym. His next destination was the cereal mascot apartments.