18 - The Video (WARNING: Spoiler)

(Spoiler Warning for those who haven't watched All of MHA!!)

Last night me and Mic went on a double date with Ashlyn and All Might,Tushi. We picked them up around 8:00 and went to a Chinese restaurant. Ashlyn ended up getting sick from the sushi. That is what she gets for eating raw fish....Gross. I told All might I would take them home, but he said he wanted to walk home. Spring was coming and it was nice. He enjoyed walks home.

I told him he shouldn't because of how late it was getting. It was nearly eleven. "I'm fine Y/N. Just get Ashlyn home and make sure she doesn't get tape-worms." He laughed and started walking off. I hauled Ashlyn into the car and she flopped on the seat. "UGH my stomach hurts. You poisoned me didn't you Y/N?" I laughed. "Yeah cause I totally prepped the food." We laughed. We Mic started driving off and we passed Toshi. We honked at him and we waved. That was the last time we heard from him that night.

I woke up the next day and Mic was making breakfast. "Ooo. Your making breakfast today?" I went up and gave him a hug behind him. "Good morning beautiful." He turned around and gave me a kiss. "Watcha makin?" I glanced over his shoulder. "Bacon egg muffins."

"OOOOO....Fancy." We laughed. "Maybe when you put them to bake," I gave him a kiss as he held me. "We can go have some time together." He laughed and lifted my chin. He leaned in to kiss it when we were interrupted. "In the kitchen!? Really?!" I quickly turned around to Ashlyn and she definitely looked better than she did last night. I laughed and Hizashi pulled my waist to him. "Oh come on Ashlyn. Y/N and I just got started." He laughed and Ashlyn pretty much threw up in her mouth. I pulled away from Mic and laughed. "OH yes Ashlyn." I slowly walked up to her. "And you may join if you want. Though we don't have any goats to watch us." She bursted out laughing when I said that. (Odyssey joke)

Ashlyn and I were sitting on the couch when we heard the oven beep. We looked at each other and jumped out of our seats. We rushed over to Mic as he was pulling them out of the oven. "Oh no not ready." He looked around to see our faces, as we frowned at him. "That's not funny. I'm starving." Ashlyn slammed her hand on the island. "YEAH. Im HuNgRy! My sushi infected stomach needs food!!" He laughed and took them out. "I was kidding! Calm down! I feel like your going to eat me in my sleep or something!" He set them on a mitt served us.

Ashlyn pulled out her lap top so we could watch something while we ate, like we do every morning. She tapped Netflix. It wouldn't open. "What'd fuu doo." I said with a full mouth. "I'm tapping this damn thing but its not working!! She flipped it over and tried the mouse. It still wouldn't work. She tried getting on other things and none of those worked. "I guess we're not watching anything." Said Mic, also with a mouthful.

All of a sudden a window popped up about a virus. "What the hell?" Ashlyn went to move the mouse and she couldn't." DAMMIT!" It then looked like it crashed on her. "Oh shite." I laughed a little."ItS nOt FuNnY!!" She smacked my arm. "OW! Sorry!" She went to go turn it back on and a video popped up. "Oh?" She clicked play and it was all dark. Mic scooted closer. "What is that.." we watched after a couple of seconds. Then all of a sudden the screen went fuzzy, and back into focus. Sitting in a chair, in a dark room... Was All Might.

Ashlyn fell out of her chair and stumbled back up. We all got out of our chairs and went closer. He was in a chair and had blood on his face. He wound from All for one seemed to have open again. Not by accident either. He was barely awake. And then we heard a voice. "Y/N" It said. My heart stopped. It was Him. The guy who nearly ruined my life and nearly killed Madalyn. He walked in view of the camera. He had a mask on, and the same clothed he wore the night of the party.

I could feel Ashlyn shake on my left, and felt Hizashi's fury on me right. The room was filled with tension.

"Y/N.... I still can't believe you survived... You must have a miracle inside you. You and your babe Madalyn." He chuckled. I felt Ashlyn shake at the sound of his voice. "Getting to the point," He walked over to Toshi. "You can have him back...As long as you bring me Y/N. By the end of this week. She better be here. If not..... The symbol of peace will eventually take his last breath. It's great because he lost 99% so it's easy to keep him contained." Ashlyn slammed her hand on the table. "THIS IS BULLSHIT!! ALL MIGHT CAN'T DEFEND HIMSELF!! His quirk is.... COMPLETELY USELESS!! I mean it's not... BUT HE CAN'T USE IT!!!"

Ashlyn was behind pissed right now. I looked over at Mic to see what he had to say. He was still looking at the screen. "Any last works, Toshinori?" He went out of the picture and zoomed in on All might's face. He struggled to look up at the Camera. "D-don't....don't come after me.....it's not worth it." The couple words he managed to get out were enough to break Ashlyn. She dropped to the floor crying. I hurried to her side along with Mic. He looked at me. "We're going after him." Before I could reject it we heard a sound on the laptop. Ashlyn immediately jumped up.

There was a window opened with a document. It had steps of something. It was like a puzzle to find where he was. I quickly closed the laptop. "Guys.... We can't go. We have to tell the authorities."

"I am the authorities Y/N! I can't sit here and let Ashlyn and Toshinori suffer!! We HAVE to do something!!"

"I can't risk losing you either!!!"

"BOTH OF YOU ENOUGH!! Don't I get any say in this!!??" Ashlyn got up and started pacing. "We can't go immediately, no. But we do have to go." She stopped and her eyes were full of tears. "Hang in there Toshi.... Not today."

I stopped and watched Ashlyn as she thought out a plan. I could tell I pissed off Mic. I made eye contact with him. He gave me a annoyed stare.

"Y/N,Mic, we need rest today, I can't get too worked up about it. I just.. I just need to go lay down okay...Just... I need to think." She got up and left sniffling. I felt so bad for her. It wasn't fair, he hurt both of my friends mentally... and now.....now he needs to die. Mic was leaning on the island with his hands. "Authorities? Really?" I got annoyed at him bringing that up. "Your a pro hero, NOT THE AUTHORITIES." He growled at me. "Don't start with me." I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't bring it up then."

We were all spacious for the rest of the day. Occasionally I checked up on Ashlyn, and all she was doing was laying in bed. I assumed she fell asleep after exhausting herself for hours. I was writing different ways we could handle this in a notebook. All the possible scenarios. Mic... He was pissed. Beyond pissed. He's been dealing with this guy for too long now. I have too and it needs to end by any means possible.

I needed to relax my mind before falling asleep. It was giving me a headache. I pulled out my earbuds and listened to relaxing music. Mic came in the room with a normal look on his face. I suppose he was in a good mood. He laid on the bed with me and pulled me to his chest. He whispered sweet nothings in me ear as I fell asleep.