Ch 30 | Save me...

EDITED

Ch 30 | Save me... 

I need you girl,                —BTS

I need you girl,
                —BTS

Mirae |

"No, how dare you!"

Jungkook gripped his mother's wrists before she hit me, his eyes wavering venomously with anger and wrath.
His mother stared perplexed at her son —shocked at his sudden move.

"Son..." Mrs. Jeon whispered.

"You tried to fucking hit her" he hissed disgustingly.

"Please Jungkook, just once, please... Don't go as far as bringing girls home now" she spoke, her cord braking in the corners "Just please, every time I wait for you at home, thinking that maybe today my son will come, maybe today he'll call mom, maybe today h-he will except m-me... E-every time I ask you if you want to speak to me or in need of anything —you're always busy with work"

She bit her lip trying to keep her tears in "y-you just completely pretend t-that your parents don't exist" she whispered.

Mrs. Jeon puller her hands away glaring at me, as if giving a look that I stole her son away from her.

"You think I care! If she wasn't here I would've–"

"She deserves it —did her parents not teach to not be a gold digger, why is she suddenly special? Is she not here for your money? Why are you suddenly bringing girls home! How far will you go, son? Please leave her be, she's just one of those many girls. I'll find you better, just please-"

Jungkook's glare intensified, almost as if it wasn't a glare; a bullet going through her head. He wanted it, his face held the most dangerous criminal look. The veins in his hands popping, his anger seemed to be exploding.

"How fucking dare you —trying to hit her!" he toned high at every word dangerously.

Mrs. Jeon looked at her son trying to contain her tears.

"You had the nerves to even lift your fingers coming to my house as well" he continued taking large stances towards his mother.

"Never in fucking million years speak to me nor touch her ever again —stop trying, just stop FUCKING TRYING! you're winding me up!" He shouted breathing heavily.