Part 7

Keith sighed deeply and looked deep into Shiro's eyes. Please don't make me do anything weird, he begged him silently.

But Shiro knew no compassion.

Keith thought. He was terrified Shiro was going to ask him to confess his feelings for Lance, since he had probably figured it out himself. If he choose dare, he might have to do something weird, but at least Lance wouldn't know.

And maybe they would kiss again.

"Dare."

Lance's eyes shot up, looking at Keith. Then they turned to Shiro. "I'm not kissing him again."

Keith felt a chill go through his body. Lance didn't want to kiss him again. But-

"You just said you liked it," retorted Pidge.

Shiro waved his hands calmingly. "Don't worry. I will do no such thing. Keith, I dare you to sit in Lance's lap for the rest of the game."

He had just finished his sentence when the room exploded.

"I will not," yelled Keith's voice, loudest of all.

"That's so fucking hilarious," screamed Pidge.

Hunk, Coran and Allura looked like they were going to die from laughter.

"Why did you have to do this to me?" asked Lance with a pained look in his eyes, which Keith found very adorable. Lance pulled his legs up to his chest. So did Keith.

"I'm sorry dude," Shiro said, holding back his laughter, "but it's just so funny watching you two struggle. I couldn't help myself."

Keith looked ready for murder. But it was taking too long. The binding on his wrist already felt uncomfortably tight. So did his pants.

"Okay fine," he exclaimed. "Lance?"

Lance looked at him, then nodded, and lowered his legs. Keith slowly got up from where he sat, and strolled over to where Lance was sitting.

He looked down at him. "Okay, spread your legs."

Lance raised his eyebrows. "I usually like it when girls say that, but for you, I'll make an exception."

Lance mentally facepalmed himself. Talking about girls, now? He hoped Keith wouldn't see how excited he was.

Lance slowly spread his leg, and patted the couch between them, telling Keith to sit down. Keith awkwardly sat down, on the edge of the couch as far away from Lance as possible, afraid to let him know how fast his heart was racing in his chest.

"Are you afraid of me of or something? Here, come closer." Lance pulled Keith against himself, his arms around him, his back against his toned abs. He could even feel his own ass push against something softly, and buried his head in his hands, blushing furiously. The people around them laughed, not very subtly.

"It's only a dare," Lance whispered in his ear. It's not that big of a deal."

Lance's words did not make Keith relax at all, they actually did the opposite. Keith tensed up in his arms, his entire body felt hot. He was in Lance's arms. Lance didn't mind.

This game might not be so bad after all.

——————————————————
Okay, so as always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment or vote if you did. I appreciate your reaction or tips. I love you all,

Me