Chapter 7

Previously:

Rhea walks in with the ice tea, "So what did you guys talk about?"

Sally and I look at each other, neither one knowing really what to say.

"Nothing much darling. He likes swimming as well" Sally says, changing the subject.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhea POV

I know they were talking about me, I overheard them. Seriously, it's a small cabin, when you fart your next-door cabin neighbour can hear you, them whispering loudly is not helping them at all.

Of course, he likes swimming, he lives in the ocean, he has no choice but to like it. It's like walking on land. You have no choice but to like it. Unless you can chill on the couch for the rest of your life.

So the few days my mum and I were enjoying together, Triton came to visit now and then. My dad was never brought up.

I loved swimming and surfing, Triton taught me how to surf. How crazy is that?

I know my dad doesn't know that Triton is here, and once he finds out, I don't know what is going to happen but it can't be good.

Sally POV

When I saw Triton, I couldn't believe it. I feel like I have the worst like. I could always see through the mist, I was terrified as a child and even now as an adult. I got involved with Poseidon, I don't regret it, our union brought me my little Rhea.

Rhea is too mature for her age, even as a baby she was incredibly smart, I'm scared she will grow up too quickly, which is a given when looking at who her father is.

I want to be there for my daughter no matter what. I married Gabe to protect her godly parentage, I've been working over-time and when I saw Triton I thought he was going to hurt Rhea. Luckily he didn't.

Triton has been coming around every few days. When I first saw him, he looked like an eighteen to twenty-year-old man. I noticed that he changed his appearance when he visited each time, he would look slightly younger. People would mistake Triton as my son, I don't mind, I think it's amusing because he is older than me. If Rhea noticed the changes, she hasn't said anything.

I really hope she stays ignorant for a little while longer. I can't lose my daughter, even if she has to go to the camp.