Epilogue

Six Months Later

Rayyan caressed the hair of a sleepy Reyha and then looked at Noor who was looking anywhere but him

"Are we seriously doing this?"

"Oh, yes we are. We are having this discussion."

"This isn't a discussion. Just a rant on how jealous you are."

"Okay, yes! I'm. She has your eyes, your hair, your habits, your everything! And she's always looking forward to the time when you get home."

"Now now! Jealousy isn't a fine virtue."

"You two are so ganging up on me! Khudaya! This is not what I wanted in my house."

"I can't tell he to love both of us equally. You know she can't understand. This is deep."

"Or you enjoy the attention?"

"Who doesn't? That too from his beautiful baby girl?"

"But do you realize...."

Both were busy in back and forth arguments that they didn't realize the baby girls was up and was now staring at both her parents with wide blue eyes.

"Noor, this is insane!"

Rayyan had just said when his eyes fell on Reyha.

"Alright, we have woken her up."

Taking a yawn opening her tiny mouth, she looked around and making an adorable sound jumped into her mother's lap. Noor was seeing it with warmth in her eyes. Her baby wasn't known to her father only. She knew when to turn to her mother as well.

"See."

Noor just chuckled dropping a kiss on now already asleep Reyha's forehead.

"I still find it hard to believe we ended up with her."

"We did. We are lucky."

Both kept on looking at their baby for a long time. Like they usually did. Their baby was the center of this world. Her fingers were tiny but her father was totally wrapped around those. They were a team. Noor knew since the very beginning. She used to tease Rayyan about it by faking her anger but deep down she was happy. This baby deserves all the love and who other than Rayyan could give her that? The person who was all to all made from love and knew just loving.

This baby was so loved. This house was a home filled with love, made from love, thriving of love.

Love had always been their truth.

It always would be.

________________________

Noor locked the car while making her way inside the house. She had to go on an emergency meeting leaving Reyha alone with Rayyan. This was the first time she had left her baby and went somewhere. Though she knew Reyha was with her father who knew how to handle her but still babies could be hard to deal with sometimes.