Chaos

A bit freaked out, I ran around the house to look for the rabbit. I checked the bathroom, kitchen, the guest room, and I even made sure to see if all the doors and windows were closed. The only place I haven't checked was my room.

I quickly ran towards my room and opened the door. My eyes widen when, I saw what, or who, was in there.

'WHO IS THIS MAN?! WHY IS HE WEARING MY BROTHER'S CLOTHES? AND WHY IS HE ON MY BED?'

The male opened his eyes slightly, looking towards my direction. His eyes widen when we made eye contact and he quickly sat up.

"Y/N-"
The man started before I cut him off

"Who are you?!"
An irritated meow came from the living room.
Looks like I woke up the sleeping cat.

"Y/N, listen to me"
The male started, ignoring the noise that Yoongi made.
"It's me....Jungkook"

Jungkook?
I finally took the time to analyze his features. Bunny ears on the top of his head, a red collar around his neck, and the brown almost black eyes that I saw yesterday night that had belonged to the bunny.

No way
This can't be possible! Hybrids have been gone for a decade!

I stared at the bunny male in shock and curiosity. But how? Hybrids have been banned from interacting with humans ever since I could remember. The government decided to keep the hybrids on a small island off the coast of who knows where. The government decided to keep the location a secret so people don't go looking for the hybrids.

There are still some hybrids lingering around the world at this time of age, but it was rare to even see one. I guess since people have forgotten about hybrids, they've never kept an eye out for one.

I have always wanted to see how the island looked like and if it looked like anything from these places that we live in. I have always believed that the island they live on is much more beautiful and civilized than our cities. Now that people are always glued to their rectangular devices, they don't interact with people face to face that much, and they get pretty distant from relatives.

But that's another issue for the world and it's for people to solve. Right now though, I have a more important matter at hand.

I couldn't believe it.

I didn't want to believe it.

But here I was, with a hybrid just a few feet ahead of me. Looking at me with the same doe eyes as the bunny had before.

"Way to go Jungkook-ah, you blew our cover"
An irritated voice said behind me. I turned around instantly and was met with a man with black hair and black cat ears perched on his head. Around his neck was a white collar with the name 'Min Yoongi' written on it.

Another one?!
Oh please don't tell me Jimin is one too.

Speak of the devil. The little corgi came trotting down the hallway, walked passed the grumpy cat hybrid, and sat down next to my leg. He looked up at me with his puppy eyes and barked. I crouched down and petted the dogs head.

"Jimin, do you need something?"

POOF

And just like that, another male popped up. Replacing where Doggie Jimin was suppose to be sitting at. He looked up at me with an eye smile and barked playfully at me.

ERK

ERK

I had a mini heart attack for a second there. I had to resist the urge to pinch his cheeks. It was very hard to resist. Very very hard.

THUMP
I fell backwards on my bottom.
Mother trucker, that hurt like a butt cheek on a stic-

"Y/N! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Jimin said as he wrapped his arm around my neck. He nuzzled his nose in the crook neck making a tingling sensation around my body. I stifled a giggle that was coming out of my throat and tried to gently push Jimin away. But that didn't work as the said male just snuggled deeper into my neck.

"J-Jimin, please..get off"
He shook his head signaling a no and remained in his spot.

Hold up

I felt a little something poke my leg when Jimin somehow dug himself further in my neck.

Don't tell me....

"Jimin,um...are..are you....naked?"