Chapter Thirteen [Young Love]

Picture Of Cali in multimedia for the people who forgot what he looked like.

C A L I

12:12pm Me- You fuckn played me and you know it just own up to it

12:23pm Alijah- I did not! I had genuine feelings for you and him and you made me look stupid. Do you or do you not remember me blowing your phone up trying to talk to you and apologize and you told me "I think we should be just friends, you have way to much drama" so go fuck yourself Julian.

12:25pm Me- You snapped on me for nothing! now I look stupid because i'm sitting here crying over you when you moved on so quickly, I know I lied and i'm so sorry for that shit I really am.

12:31pm Alijah- I hate you and you are only upset because i'm with someone else who's actually there for me.

12:36 Me- Girls only say they hate you to the men they love.

12:40 Alijah- Goodbye I don't even wanna text you anymore and i'm blocking you on all social media! MOVE ON!

12:41 Me- Yea whatever, bye.

"Bitch stop being depressed I'm tired of watching you stare at the wall and silently cry" Eli complained and I mugged him, I wasn't even crying there was something in my eyes.

"You don't know what if feels like to be heart broken because you don't have a heart" I groaned and Cal threw a shoe at me.

"Show her it doesn't phase you and move the fuck on" Calvin snapped and I shook my head no.

"Bruh we talked about baby names, you can't just move on when you talk about baby names!" I yelled.

"Well clearly she did which proves you ain't mean shit to her" Eli said and I felt myself about to cry so I held a pillow to my chest and laid back in bed.

"Now she'll never have my daughter and name her Francesca" I cried and they both busted out laughing at me obvious pain. I'd never really cried over someone before even as a baby I didn't cry much but I was so jealous right now it was making me emotional.

"He the type of nigga that if he dated her and she dumped him he'd kill himself" Eli joked and I stared at him wiping my tears.

"They never gonna break up you saw her Instagram bio I saw it before she blocked me" I said silently and Calvin looked at me for a moment awkwardly.

"Like I'm saying this cause you my day one nigga, you sound mental as fuck right now so I'm gonna need you to stop acting like a bitch and get up out of bed" he said and Eli agreed but I didn't move I couldn't move.

"Ain't no girls as beautiful as her out there watch me end up with some fat bitch who breath all heavy and smells bad" I said shivering just thinking about it.

They finally gave up and sat down on the bed because they knew I wasn't going to get out of bed anytime soon.

"Alright since you acting like a bitch lets talk this out, logically speaking her and Marco could last forever which isn't likely because they're only fifteen so they'll take a break somewhere down the line but she could still not want you. Now if I were you and I actually like the girl like you like Alijah I'd be her friend before anything else kinda like Marco was her friend when you and her had a thing going on" Calvin said and I pulled a pillow over my face.

"Ya'll not helping the situation I feel like fucking Robin Thicke right now" I groaned and they busted out laughing and Eli started playing that song he wrote for Paula Patton. This shit is so pathetic it makes me sick to my stomach, I should be like fuck her cause she hurt me.