Bonus Chapter - Tobias Itou (1)

"Did you hear? I heard the Hirogori's eldest daughter died in a car accident."

"I know, I heard that too. It's unbelievable. I remember meeting her once, she was really nice. Not to mention she was a beauty."

"Seriously? It's really a shame someone so beautiful died." The high school student sitting at their desk chuckled with their head resting on their palm. "Hey...don't we have a Hirogori in our class?"

The other male student sitting across from his peer, lifted their eyes to stare at him in surprise.

"You're right, we do! Alec is his name, right? No wonder I didn't see him in class today. He must be upset about his sister."

A complicated expression converts on the young man's face, his eyes darted around the classroom before he leaned in closer toward the other student.

"I wouldn't be so sure. I hear he's an adopted son of the Hirogori's. I also heard he's not highly favored and is always competing with his sister to get acknowledgment from his father."

"No way? Then do you think..."

Screech--!

The sound of a chair scraping against the floor sounded throughout the classroom, interrupting both boys from talking.

From the beginning, seated a few desks away from the two male students near the end, sat another male student.

With his head lowered, the young man silently read the book in his hands. Compared to most high school students, the one seated quietly at his desk gave off a cold, almost invisible aura. Making him unnoticeable to the two male students speaking openly in the classroom.

As the male students spoke, the young man was indifferent toward everything, a cold silent expression on his hard, lowered face. Even when the two began speaking in hushed voices, he overheard it all.

"Ah..."

Both boys turned in the direction of the abrupt noise, only to have the color drained from their faces and bodies to tense. Standing up from his seat, book in hand, the young man stared down at the two male students with distant, silent eyes.

Never in their lives had the two male students witnessed such an expression or more to say, one lacking an expression. The young male student's jet-black eyes stared at them emotionless as if they were insignificant insects in his eyes.

"Noisy." The young man's voice narrowed dangerously.

The male student merely took one step forward for both students to flinch in their seats, and having the sudden urge to beg for forgiveness.

The reason for that? The young man staring down at them was none other than the most dangerous student in the entire school - Tobias Itou.

Rumors of him went around the school. If one were to hear them, they'd think it was someone being dramatic, or making a joke. However, upon seeing the young man in the flesh, would they swallow their words and tremble in fear.

It was said that the young man acted in gangs and got into fights nearly every day – all that he had won so the rumors said. Sixteen-years-old and Tobias Itou was the definition of fear. If one were to provoke him, no one would be able to withstand it, no matter who they were.

Not only was his reputation violent, but he was moreover from a prominent and honorable family.

"W...We're s...sorry." One of the male students stuttered nervously.

Narrowing his eyes, Tobias passes by the two male students, whose bodies trembled the closer he got.

Just as they were expecting to be beaten mercilessly until they were unrecognizable, Tobias leisurely walked past them and toward the classroom door.