Chapter 04

Jungkook was starting at me with his confused gaze.I smiled and walked towards the table where the breakfast was.

Come I'm so hungry...aren't you..

Ah..didn't you had your breakfast yet...

I turned my face to him and he was still sitting on the bed.

Nope ...I came to have breakfast with you....don't you like it...

Ah...with me..

I nodded and turned while leaning against the table.

Ah...okay...I like...yeah...it's okay...

I smiled and turned again.

Then come...

I started to arranged the table and placed the Jungkook's which was seemed like a soup bowl...a simple white tureen...

'Why he's having a soup...I mean JUST soup...'

Then I placed mine and saw Jungkook.I treated him with a smile and signed him to have a sit to the table.His dark brown eyes were starting at me in the eyes and they were filled with wonder.That gaze always make me uncomfortable.I don't know why but it's like his eyes could read my mind through my eyes.Those eyes make my whole body twist....but not in pain....or is it a pain....ah...I really don't know....

Again I smiled and signed him to sit and so did he.

Jungkook may I tell Mrs.Lee to prepare something else...

I asked because I didn't see he was having his soup.

Ah...

Jungkook looked at me with widened eyes and they were filled with kinda fear...or...aish....I couldn't read that...

N...no...no...I..I can drink this...I can..

*Sigh*

Then he shoved a spoon full of soup into his mouth and swallowed it.
I was watching his every single movement and changed his soup with mine making him look at me with widened eyes again.

Have this...now...

I told him with a steady tone and his gaze turned into my eyes and the plate alternately for some seconds and then I started to drink his soup which became mine.
It was not bad actually but...ah..anyway Mrs.Lee is a good chef.I stole a glance at Jungkook who was eating then and it made my lips curved up.

'How cute this boy....'

.....I seated on the couch with my phone and tapped on the music player application.There were so many tracks but I didn't have any idea about what should I choose...a calm one or an energetic....I lifted up my eyes to see Jungkook who was sitting next me.
I gave him the phone and he took it hesitatingly.
He played some intros and gave it back.
I examined the play list and looked at Jungkook.

His choice was calm pop songs...wow this boy....I really l- oh waitwaitwait

I helped him with plugging the headphones and played the songs.My ear was filling with a calm music and automatically my head turned to Jungkook who was closing his eyes...an angel...

Jungkook's pov

I felt a weight on my right shoulder and I opened my eyes only to see her head pressed on my shoulder.Her beautiful face was blocking with some tresses....her pinkish lips were parted slightly....her long lashes...

My lips curved up seeing in her beauty sleep.

'Y/N..Jung Y/N...'

I could still remember the first moment that my eyes met hers.They were big black eyes...shining....filled with life...hopes...wishes...dreams...

'Did I wait for these eyes...'

The way she looks at me...in my eyes...the way she examines me...slowly...the way she smiles at me..sweetly...the way she touches me...softly...the way she calls me...dearly....the way she treats me...

It's different...different from others....

'Are you pity me or what...'

I hold the tresses behind her ear to get a perfect look of her...

She's beautiful...beautiful more than I thought...but why..why my heart is beating like this...according to a fast pace...I felt something...something was  happening in me...my life...

Suddenly a voice talked in my mind.

'I hate you...I hate you more than anything...you...you son of b****..'