9

~ India ~

I don't know why Lucas getting mad at me fuh talking to other niggas , when he talking to other girls. Ion feel like arguing wit him , so ima go try to fix this. I walked down the stairs with just a t-shirt on , I seen Lucas laying on the couch , Lucas ? What India , he said. Can we talk ? Yeah said Lucas . Jacquees , is just a guy I met yesterday , when I was walking .. he not even my Type , he just seem cool. What he look like ,? Said Lucas. Um .. he kinda short , dark-skin , wit dreads .. That's my homie said Lucas. So , can you come back upstairs ? Yeah India , said Lucas. We both walked back upstairs .. I walked to my room , expecting for Lucas to go to his .. he came in behind me , I pulled my cover back and sat down Lucas , went on the other side and laid down. I laid down to , but I was laying on top of him .. I laid there for a while then, I eventually we went to sleep ......

~ Lucas ~

I woke up around 11:00 am .. I planned on taking India wit me to the trap and to the mall . India .. getcho ass up , she didn't move , so I start sucking on her lip .. she start moaning and her eyes popped open , I let her lip go , and she got off of me .. India can you get up , whyyyy she said. Cause we got somewhere tuh be. Huhhh alright she said. She rolled over off of me while rolling her eyes and went to her bathroom.

I got out of her bed and walked tuh my room.
I stripped myself from my clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist , I turned the water to steaming hot .. after a minute the bathroom started to fill up with steam. I got in the shower and washed my body and my hair. After 30 minutes I got out and put on this .....

~ India ~

~ India ~

Lucas woke me up out of my sleep , like damn let me sleep. So, I got up and took a shower , while I was in there I decided to wash my hair also. So, when I got out I wrapped a towel around my body,and put on a bonnet because, my hair was still dripping wet. I sat on my bed still wrapped in my towel, and got on Instagram. I was scrolling until I seen a man .. he was mid darksin , and he looked just like my dad. I followed his account and kept going.
Lucas walked in , and raised his eyebrow , looking at my body. I smiled and dropped my towel , I walked to my closet and pulled out a outfit that was already put together. It ended up being this ...

We walked to the car , and got in

We walked to the car , and got in. He started up the car,and pulled out. I was just on my phone, when I looked up and seen we had entered a poor looking neighborhood. Lucas where we at I asked. The hood ma , he said back. I laughed and got back on my phone. 10 minutes later we pulled up to this brick house , it was run down but it wasn't run down. We got out and went in , he did this weird beat on the door and they let him in. Once we got in I seen, naked females walking around and drugs everywhere. There were a lot of niggas looking at me , causing me to move closer to Lucas. I guess he sensed my vibe , he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into this room. I was used to this because, my dad was a huge drug lord. When we walked in the room there was a man sitting in a chair , with his back turned.

~ Lucas ~

We walked in the trap , seeing the normal things .. Naked bitches and drugs. As , we was walking up the hallway , a bitch came out a room wiping her mouth with Jacquees following behind. He was fixing his belt buckle. I was gone dap him up but he just finish fucking. Wassup Quee , wassup blaze and um India right ? Yeah , said India .. smiling ,

I grabbed India by her hips and looked at quees , she off limits this mines .. yeah okay said quees. She ain't my type anyways , she look like she got respect for herself. Said quees , Thank you said India.

We walked in my boss office , Indo. He had his back turned from the door which is normal from him. He sensed our presence causing him to turn around. He looked up like he saw a ghost. India ran towards him and jumped on him.

~ India ~

Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I said , jumping on him.

I haven't seen my dad in about 15 years. Once my mom got hooked on drugs , I got put in foster care. I was getting abused by my foster parents and my foster siblings. So , I ran away .. The government said my dad was unfit so, he couldn't take me. He promised me, that he would get his life together .. and come find me. Fortunately 15 years later , I found him.

NOBODY's POV

How you been babygirl ? Said Indo , I've been straight said India . Not ready to ask him why he didn't try to find me. How you know Lucas ? Said Indo. Um we met a few weeks back, he's my neighbor ...India said .. I hope you treating my babygirl right , said Indo. Most definitely Lucas said smiling. India was always a daddy's girl , he dad was her hero. Wherever he was , she was right there behind him. He always supported her at her dance show and concerts. When her mom wasn't there he was. That's why India, cares more for her dad than her mom.

India rekindled with her father ! 😍😍

Quees a hoeeeee ? 💦🤭