19 - No...Ashlyn

I woke up the next morning and I was in Mic's arms. He seemed pretty content. I got out of bed to check up on Ashlyn. She was asleep with her gain stuffed animal. I feel so sorry for her. I don't think she's ever been through something so rough before. I mean, she has finally met a man, that she loves with all her heart. I've never seen her so hurt before.

I went into the kitchen to see what we could do. I grabbed some milk and chugged it. I don't exactly like milk, but I was craving for it. I went back to my room and grabbed the notebook I had been writing in. I sat down on a stool and looked at it. The only possible solution to do is for me to go there alone and fight him myself. If I bring anyone else, there is a possibility he could set a trap and end up killing more people than he could have. I needed to plan this out right.

I was startled by Ashlyn staring at me. "Well good morning sunshine. You look..Better." She glared at me. She walked into the kitchen and rummaged through the cupboards and grabbed a pop-tart. "I'm taking this with me and I'm heading to the college. I'll see you later." That was all she said as she walked out the door.

I was pretty concerned about her. I feel like she's going to the college to escape the pain. Even thought she won't.

Ashlyn's P.O.V

As I was walking to the bus stop. I felt an urge in me... I needed to find someone. I needed answers. Y/N and Mic can't help me. This is.. This is not solving anything. I needed to get someone to talk.

I walked around town looking for any signs of trouble. I walked down alley ways, and even to the "bad" sides of the neighborhood and nothing. Finally I walked down one alley and seen a group of guys. All villains no doubt about it. Of course right away, they tried to mug me.

"Hey there lassy... You look like your looking for a fun time." I took my hood off my head and glared at them. "How about I ask you questions, and you answer, before I blow that fucking head off your face." He frown as I said that. "You better watch your tongue before it gets chopped off." He turned his fingers into blades in an instant. What a weak quirk. A quirk-less person would have a better chance in fighting me than that.

"You think I'm kidding?" I took a step forward and focused on one of the other guys. I could feel his heart-beat race. Time to stop it.

In a split second, his chest exploded where his heart was. He dropped to the ground and the other guys stepped back. I maneuvered the blood as it floated above my hand. "This is what I love about my quirk. I can manipulate blood however I want it too. I'm still figuring out how to do it with other liquids, but blood will do for now. At least to deal with you idiots."

I could tell they didn't know what to think. But apparently it was nothing smart.

One of them came at me as I dodged out of his way grabbed him by the arm, and cut off his circulation in it. In an instant his arm fell off. He screamed as the blood bursted from his shoulder. I'm done with him. He'll bleed out in thirty-minutes or so. "Who else wants to try me?" The guy behind blade fingers walked out in front of him and produced some kind of light at which blinded me. I fell to the ground and rubbed my eyes. Now I'm pissed. It's a good thing I don't need to see. I felt his heart beat right in front of me. I looked up and caught a glimpse of him just in time to dodge whatever he had coming. I took a couple of steps back.

I'm glad that other dude isn't fighting. He'll be fun to kill last. I needed to get this done in over with so I just made his head explode. The guy who blinded me. All that was left was Edward Scissor hands. I could tell he didn't want to find. He was scared. His heart beat was fast. I could feel his body heat rising.

"So, you wanna keep playing all big and bad, or would you like to tell me some answers?" His fingers turned back to normal and crossed his arms. "Fine.. What would you like to know?"

I asked his a couple simple questions. Like where was the guy who kidnapped Toshi. Or do you know him? And you know what I got? NOTHING. All I got was the guy was pretty famous with the villains. Because of all the girls he killed, how he somehow made it into the party.

"You've been useless to me." I made veins burst in his arms and legs. Internal bleeding was the best way to torture someone. He fell to the ground immediately and his arms and legs instantly turned purple. He screamed. "AGGHHH I ALREADY TOLD YOU EVERYTHING I KNEW!"

I laughed. "HAHA..And you think I wouldn't kill you!!?? HHAHAH! You make me laugh!!" I walked away laughing as he suffered. What an idiot. I stopped because I could have sworn I heard him mumble.

I walked back over to him as his face turned pale. "What was that?"

"And your supposed to be a pro hero.." Before he could finish, I stomped his neck.

What if I didn't want to become a hero!? WHAT IF.... I WAS BORN TO KILL ASSHOLES LIKE YOU? Nobody can tell who to be and who I am... Nobody. So you know what... That's what I will be.