Thirteen.

Same night....

Faith's POV

It's officially been two hours since the accident and I'm doing okay. I'm still sore, I have a few bruises and minor cuts, but I'll ultimately be fine. I still haven't heard anything about Dave and how he's doing. If he's out of surgery. Nothing.

Right now I'm waiting for them to discharge me. They brought me everything that was in the car which includes my extra clothes and our phones. I gave them his phone so he could get it after his surgery and instructed a nurse to call his mom. It's only right. I decided not to call anyone for me because I'm fine. I'll just tell them when I get home, after I make sure David is okay.

I feel terrible. All of this is my fault. I didn't mean for us to fight in his car, it's just he was saying things that were making me upset. He was disrespecting me. I still feel guilty, even if it is sort of justified.

"Miss.Henderson you are able to leave. We called in your prescription. I hope you feel better," my assigned nurse told me. She's been a huge help and extremely nice.

"Thanks you so much. I appreciate everything you've done for me. Um can I ask a question?" She nodded for me to continue. "How is he? Has he made it out of surgery yet?"

"Sadly no. We're hoping soon though."

I nodded. "Are David's parents here?"

"Yes ma'am. His parents along with a little girl and another woman." Another woman?

"Okay thanks again. Could you keep me updated?Personally? I kind of don't want them to know about me..." I trailed off. She nodded and we hugged briefly then I traveled to the waiting room.

The reason I don't want them to know about me is because this wouldn't be an appropriate time to meet me. Especially after Dave and I's argument. I don't even know if we're together. I feel like he should get to decide whether or not he wants me to meet his parents and his daughter formally.

I quickly changed since my attire from the night earlier is ruined. Not that I care because it's not important.

I threw my hood over my head and tightened the strings just to ensure I'm not noticed

I threw my hood over my head and tightened the strings just to ensure I'm not noticed. When I got to the waiting room, after changing, I spotted Dave's parents, Kairi, and what do you know, Millie. I take my seat on the far opposite side of them.

While I'm sitting here, tonight's events replay in my head. Everything was going good before this. Before our argument. We were joking, smiling, laughing, just enjoying each other's company. Then it hit. I told Dave that I loved him. I mean he was unconscious, but I still said it. Why? Why in the world would I say that? It's too early, well was too early. I'm on a roll tonight with screwing up and jumping the gun on everything.

About an hour later I hear, "Family of David Brewster Jr.?" Finally. I can't hear anything that's being said because he's speaking so they can only hear him. I'm guessing he's out of surgery because they all exhale and then travel to the back. Including homegirl.