(30) blâmer

Our small group of apparently 'Elite' partygoers had somewhat decided somewhat been forced to play some drinking games

Our small group of apparently 'Elite' partygoers had somewhat decided somewhat been forced to play some drinking games. After consoling Sarah and grabbing her another Coke, reassuring her that whoever judged her for not drinking would get my rings in their face, we sat in a lopsided circle.

There were eighteen of us counting myself, and like any dorm it wasn't the biggest. I sat down in the empty space occupied next to Oliver Daniels. After shooting him a smile as a greeting, the game began.

The boys who I like to affectionately call, Kota and Ko, sat diagonal from me, Sarah, and Oliver.

Just as I was getting comfortable, Sarah tapped my shoulder.

"Would you mind switching? Ross doesn't seem to get the hint." She nodded her head towards Ross Porter who was sitting to her left. Ross was known as a bit of a player, and he seemed to believe that no girl in their right mind would ever actually reject him. Humble, I know.

So I quickly switched places with Sarah, and sat next to a slouching Ross Porter.

Now Ross wasn't ugly, god no. But his personality was a little nauseating and he seemed to need a good old Blake Graham ass kicking to tone him down.

We were playing the oh so cliche game of 'Never Have I Ever' and it was Max Whittaker's turn to ask a question. "Never have I ever skipped class."

The whole lot of us, being the little studious prodigies that we are, took a drink.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Clark. Jesus, what a mess I had made. We can pause on the current party game for a few seconds I guess.

I ended up making a move. Drunk on feelings or drunk on Dom, I had made it happen. I didn't really regret it, but boy did I make everything all awkward.

Clark Ellington was an amazing kisser. His lips were soft, warm, and sweet. He knew exactly what he was doing, and like everything in his life, he was good at doing it.

After I may or may not have given him a hickey, we broke away. Then I basically stuck my whole foot in my mouth.

I gave Clark a friendly pat on the back, the kind a father would give his son after the son told him he got an A on his maths test, and I then began to shut the door, but not before saying "Well, thanks for that bud." Then, the door was shut. I basically made out with him and friend zoned him.

It was terribly embarrassing, embarrassing enough for me to retell the series of events to Luca the next morning. And now, instead of me talking to Clark about it, I was acting if nothing had happened.

Well, I was avoiding him. I know if he was in his right mind he wouldn't have kissed me, but he was drunk and I took advantage of that. I just want to get rid of this stupid unrequited crush.