Seventeen

"Maia are you good and why are you in our bathroom?" Lara asked walking into the bathroom. I woke up this morning feeling a little sick.

"Why am I throwing up? I didn't drink last night, m-maybe I ate something bad?" I said keeping my head over the toilet.

"Maybe take another pregnancy test again, Max and Ryan have gone out for a run," Lara said grabbing the other pregnancy test out of her cupboard.

"Why do you guys have a pregnancy test?" I asked her, only for her to shrug.

Hm. Weird.

I can't be pregnant.

"Before I say I have to admit that me and Max may have done it without a condom one time," I told Lara. The condom we had was broken so maybe it was because of that.

"You're an idiot," She sighed and rubbed her face.

"Uhh you and Ryan don't use condoms," I said, "I'm on birth control, which you need to hurry up and get on," She said sound like my Mom would sound.

Shit.

"Whats it say?" Lara asked. My eyesight went blurry and I couldn't help but to stare at test. Positive.

"I'm fucking pregnant," I said loudly. Me and Lara were so in the moment, we didn't hear the boys walk in.

"What?" My head shot around and saw Max in the doorway with Ryan stood behind him. Both of their jaws are dropped. Fuck, I knew that was a mistake. I shouldn't have done it with him without protection.

I dropped everything and ran out ducking under Maxs' arm. I went to my room and shut and locked the door.
-
M a x   P O V

"Go show her this box," Ryan said. He chucked a box on the table and I lifted my head to see it was a pregnancy test box.

"Why?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"It's a prank, I was gonna prank Lara but Maia must've grabbed it," Ryan laughed.

"You fucking idiot, I've been sitting here for a half hour thinking I'm gonna be a fucking Dad," I groaned pushing Ryan. He fell to the ground in fits of laughter.

"I'm sorry," Ryan laughed. I grabbed the box and walked to our room. I opened the door slightly and saw Maia laid back on the bed. She was staring at the roof clearly not knowing what to do or think.

"Maia..." I said quietly walking in. She started shaking her head before she covered her eyes. Lara looked at me and shrugged.

"Ryan pranked us... well he was meant to prank Lara but that kind of back fired," I said. I don't know how he was going to prank Lara because doesn't she have to- whatever, Ryans a weird dude.

Maia sat up and looked at me with tears, so I grabbed her and hugged her tightly to my chest.

"Wait," I said letting go of her.

"Why'd you think you were pregnant anyway?" I asked her. Laras' eyes went wide and she got up and stepped out of the room.

"Because I haven't got my monthly yet, I'm always on time and the one time we- ya know- I end up being late and then this morning I woke up and went straight to the bathroom," She explained. I chuckled and hugged her again.

"If the sickness continues, we'll take you to the doctors just to be safe," I said kissing her head. She smiled and gave me a quick peck before standing up and checking her phone.

"I'm going to the shops to get something for dinner with Lara, coming?" She asked, quickly fixing her makeup. That's another thing I like about Maia, she can ditch something so easy. Like this pregnancy thing, if it was me I would have gone to Ryan and punched him.

****

Something I didn't see coming today was a fight. Ryan accidentally knocked a guys shoulder in the shops and this guy and his friend tried having a go at Ryan for it. Ryan just laughed and said it was an accident before turning off but these guys were out for blood or something.

One of them tries to hit Ryan with a trolley but I quickly grab it and push it back.

"Don't even try that shit man, fuck off," I said jumping in this little fight.

"Alright come on," Maia said pushing me and Ryan off.

"Listen to your little bitch bro," The guy said, Maia rolled her eyes and stayed between me, Ryan and these guys when she really should have stayed in between Lara and these guys.

"Who are you calling a bitch asshole," Lara scowled walking past them. The guy scoffed and hit Laras ass. Ryan and I tried getting past but Maia pushed us back with literally all she has.
                My girl has some strength for her size.

Maia chuckled as Lara flicked around and punched this guy square in the face. Lara really can handle herself. The guys nose started to bleed so he ran to get tissues.

"Bitch," The other guy mumbled before turning his trolley around and probably going to his friend.

"Okay Lara I see you," I laughed high fiving her. We bursted out in laughter before one of the employers came over and asked what happened.

We told them the truth and thankfully we weren't kicked out.

_

Yo I don't know what this chapter is... I'm literally so stumped on this story right now. The next few chapters are going to be crazy but because this chapter is so trash Ima upload another sooner then two weeks HAHAH

I've been busy w work so I haven't been able to focus properly but hopefully these two chapters make up for it :)

🖤