↠ 0

Under the moonlight, two figures were walking in the dead of the night. Behind them about three people were following them. It was barely snowing and the wind nipped at them. Suddenly, the two figures stopped and so did the other three people.

The trio were prepared and gripped tighter onto their briefcases. "Ready to give in, you two? Otherwise, we'll have to exterminate you."

The other two were silent and they simply turned around. On their bodies were black hoodies and masks that covered their entire faces. All was quiet until the wind howled louder and suddenly one of the figures dashed forward.

Immediately, the people with the suitcases clicked open and kagunes popped out. At once the dashing figure dodged the two sword like quinques and the large looking machete quinque. The bold figure was then joined by the silent one who immediately punched through the fragile body of one of the humans. Both figures leaped backwards while the injured human collapsed to the ground.

The remaining two people with weapons rushed to their aid. "I'll kill you, bastards!" One of the agents yelled out.

However, the two dark figures stood there, one of the apparition's hand was bleeding onto the pure, white snow. "No," One of the figures raised their head to reveal the mask of a black dog that was sleek. "You can't kill us. Next time, we'll kill all you understand?" Their voice was unrecognizable underneath the mask. The unknown people kicked off from the ground onto the top of a building and disappeared into the night.

Outside, the wind was chilly. Winter had arrived months ago and earlier it had snowed. Now that the sun was shining, the snow was barely melting away. Spring was in the distant future, but there were still lumps of snow on the ground.

You walked along with the other humans on the sidewalk. In the distance, you could see your university coming up. Your heart thumped in your chest. Could you make some friends here? Hopefully.

You grinned in satisfaction as you stood in front of the gates of the university. There were college students walking around, some sitting on the grass or sitting at the benches placed everywhere.

'I'm ready.' You thought. 'Hopefully, I'll make some friends this year!' With that thought in mind, you stepped foot on campus.

This year was going to be different for you. No matter what.