Help

Well, I guess I'd like some clarification on some strange things that have been going on recently.

Before I start my story, I should tell you some things about myself. I'm a 16 year old girl, I'm narcoleptic, and I believe very heavily in the occult. Ouija boards, tarot decks, clairvoyancy, ghosts, demons, all of it. I've got my reason, but that's not the point of this story.

The point is, I think I'm in danger.

But I'm not sure.

You see, it all started one morning when my dad and I got into an incredibly heated argument. As he was driving me to where I catch my bus, the argument started back up again and eventually culminated with him threatening a murder-suicide and later drifting off road and pretending to abandon me. We worked it out, somehow, but it was very out of character for him. (Driving with him still makes me anxious.)

And everything started to snowball from there.

I felt almost surrounded by something, like a cloud of bad luck following me wherever I went. I couldn't last a day without crying or wanting to bang my head against a wall, even if the cause was completely trivial.

Now, before I continue, I'm going to explain some more. You see, a lot of my dreams are more realistic than they ought to be. Some were even premonitions, and it scared me.

In this dream, I woke up in my bed. It was raining outside, but I went about my usual routine. You know; have a shower, get dressed, have some breakfast, browse the the internet. In this dream, I went through a usual day. Which, sadly, was mainly me sitting at my laptop and doing nothing productive, except the dishes.

And as I was preparing to go to bed in this dream, I heard a frantic knocking at the door. Opening the door, I was greeted by an elderly women in hysterics saying she needed to come in and use the home phone -(yes, we STILL have a landline phone in the year 2016. Shocking.)- and that it was urgent. However, whenever I asked, she skirted around the question. She came off as shady. so I decided to play it safe and tell her, politely, that she couldn't use the phone and she'd have to try the neighbours home.

And that was it. Or so I thought.

You see, in the dream, I went to bed. My bedroom is a bungalow in the backyard of the house my father and I live in. He was out visiting a friend, so I was alone. Anyways, as I finally got comfy under my covers, my dog started to bark. Loudly. Frantically.

"Shut up!" I yelled, tired and just wanting some sleep. The barks ascended to growls, briefly. Those growls dropped to whimpers, and eventually silence. Of course, the quickness in that change put me in some unease, but I ignored it and shut my eyes.

Then the door started jiggling.

I woke up after that, my dog's barking woke me up. Naturally, it took me a while to realize I woke up because it was still dark and my dog's barking sounded way to similar to how it was in my dream for my taste.

I think I'm in danger.