chapter seventeen: you can't

Currently, we were filming and I was just hanging around because the cast is my second family.

I was dressed in joggers and a t-shirt, my hair thrown into a bun. I was supposed to shoot later, but we were having trouble with Tom's cords that were helping him climb.

"Okay, so, you really think the Empire Strikes Back is better than Return of the Jedi?" Tony asked me as we sat on a couch, watching Tom in his CGI suit be messed with.

"Yes, just because I think movies where the villain gets defeated horribly is boring, because that always seems to be the outcome." I shrugged, sipping my iced coffee.

"Yes, but the ending of Return of the Jedi is arguably one of the greatest endings ever, I think." He said confidently.

"I agree, I never said it wasn't. It's just, so, typical." I said. He made a never looked at it like that face and nodded.

Tom's strings finally worked so they had moved on to a scene with Flash.

Tom sighed and walked over to me, plopping down on the couch next to me.

"That was so, fucking, long." He sighed and took the tiny bit of coffee from my hands, took of the lid, and downed it. I could tell he needed it so I didn't protest.

"Yeah, me and Tony just had a star wars debate." I said and he smiled.

"You're such a geek." He said while grinning.

"And you aren't?" I sassed.

"True. Hey, come check out my trailer. I wanna show you something." He said and got up, walking.

I followed and we took a sidewalk there. On the way, he had taken off his CGI suit to reveal and pair of shorts and a t-shirt under it.

"Who knew." I joked as we arrived in his trailer.

"Yeah." He sighed and smiled a bit as he unlocked the door and we walked in.

I looked around and noticed nothing spectacular.

"What did you want to show-" I started but was cut off by his lips on mine.

The feeling was mesmerizing. I don't think I'd ever get tired of it. Man, he sure knew how to drive me crazy.

Before I knew it I was against the wall, his hands on my jaw and waist. Our tongues danced gracefully as my hands held his chest.

Instead of getting more intense, the kiss began to dile down as we separated our tongues and he became less dominant.

The door to his trailer opened and in walked Jacob, his eyes widening at the site before him.

Tom and I quickly got away.

"Heya Jacob." I smiled brightly, my foot swinging and hitting the door closed.

"Jacob I swear it was nothing, it just came over me. Heat of the moment. But you can't tell." Tom rushed and huffed.

"Holy shit." Jacob whispered. He honestly looked like Ned finding out Peter was Spider-man.

"How long has this been going on?" He asked and I sighed, as Tom rubbed his temples.

"There isn't a 'this.' It's just, a sudden hormonal urge." I lied. He bought it, and we can thank my lying skills.

"Okay, just like, tell me if it turns into something. I can totally see it." He winked and added, "Oh, and I won't tell anyone."

He headed out and I looked at Tom, my eyes wide and my heart pumping with adrenaline.

He returned the exact same look to me before we both smiled and I strolled out of his trailer innocently, walking back to my own with a wide grin on my face.

tomholland2013

345,389 likesFilmin' and whatnot 😀😀tagged: bellaraewilson

345,389 likes
Filmin' and whatnot 😀😀
tagged: bellaraewilson

comments:

username: Who tf is she hello

username: research squad wya

zendaya: Shes the co-star in Spider-man y'all

bellaraewilson: i didn't realize i was this good at taking photos!!

username: Hot. End of discussion.
view more comments...

I laughed at how quickly Tom liking my post made my followers increase. I didn't complain since I knew that would be happening anyways.

I headed into filming and began to start my scenes, which only made me love this movie even more.

filler chapter ew bye