i promise

fun fact: today's my birthday
(march 5th)
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

---

"San" Wooyoung whispers out from his bed.

No response.

"Are you awake?"

No response.

"Sann!" He whispers loudly this time. San, who layed on the top bunk and was intentionally ignoring him, rolls his eyes and groans out in annoyance.

"What?" He whisper shouts back.

"Are you awake?" Wooyoung asks again.

"Well now I am. What is it?" He replies sarcastically while looking down at the younger from his top bunk. The room was dark and quiet but the moonlight still enabled them to see each other's their faces.

"I can't sleep" Wooyoung says with a pout and San scoffs a little.

"How's that my problem?" He looks at him in disbelief. He's not for real is he?

"Just stay up with me. We could talk about random shit until I fall asleep or something" Wooyoung suggests and San raises his brow.

"We've been talking like all day though" They came back from the mall a few hours ago which meant that they've been together all through that day.

"Yeah, well I like hearing your voice. It's oddly... soothing" Wooyoung says dreamily but then immediately face palmed at what he said. Thankfully though San had layed back down on his bed so he didn't see how flustered Wooyoung got which was odd because he never got flustered especially not when flirting.

"T-that came out really weird" The younger quickly stutters out. San felt his face heat up at the compliment and he bit his bottom lip as a small smile grows on them. He was thankful that Wooyoung couldn't see his face as well.

"Nah. I think you saying it's weird made it weird" San says jokingly at an attempt to stop the atmosphere from becoming awkward.

"Pfft whatever" Wooyoung just scoffs in response.

"So then what do you wanna talk about?" San asks as he turns on his side.

The truth was the main reason why the younger couldn't sleep was because of the conversation he had with San back at the food court in the mall. About how he avoided San's question by lying just so he wouldn't have to tell the older about his pathetic and scarring past.

He seriously thought about it all day and he felt like he was ready to finally tell someone. He couldn't explain why but oddly, he trusted San.

"My last relationship was my first" He says bluntly and San was a bit taken back. He didn't expect that response.

"What?" San asks in confusion.

"Well you wanted to know when was the last relationship I had. It was a few years ago and he was my first"

"Oh... What happened?" San asks with concern.

"He got in trouble and was arrested. He also physically, emotionally and mentally abused me but... strangely I still loved him. He was my world. My reason for existing" Wooyoung says solemnly. He honestly felt sorry for himself. He felt hurt and confused. All those emotions he buried away for years were starting to resurface.