Attack!

I heard it a split second before it happened, but to a ninja a split second is enough time to- BOOOOOM!

The explosion threw Rock Lee and I against the wall, though he landed on his feet, I landed on the machine monitoring my vitals and probably broke it.

"Canada!" I cursed, shoving myself to my feet.

A section of the far wall was missing and the nurse chose that moment to open the door. "Mr. Uchiha! What did you do?"

I turned to her, "Yeah, I did that, look out the hole in the wall, bitch, the village is under attack." And it was. Ninja fought ninja and were unleashing devastating jutsu in the street.

I was sure, but hadn't spent too much chakra, so I could work with this.

"Mr. Uchiha wait! You have several broken bones and the chakra point in your right hand is stressed."

"Good to know, now run along. Oh, actually could you get one of the prettier nurses to give me a sponge bath when I get back?" I asked as I put on my normal clothes and got ready to leave.

Then I noticed something terrible. "Uh, Lee... where are my weapons?"

"Weapons arent allowed in the hospital, so they were taken to your house."

Fucking great. The Uchiha district was all the way across the village. Perfect.

I popped my neck and got ready to leave, "Wait!" I looked at the Nurse, "Where's Naruto?"

She pointed out the door. "The room across from yours..."

"Wake him up, tell him what's going on. I'm going to fight."

"Mr. Uchiha, I insist, you shouldn't fight in your condition!" I held up a hand to silence her and closed my eyes.

I focused on the mark, pulling its power free of the seal Kakashi had placed on it.

Soon the black marking spread across my body and my strength and speed were quadrupled. Then I felt the added bit I had figured there was. My bones mended themselves, only a little painfully.

My eyes snapped open and I was blasted with the urge to cut down the enemy. To dance in their blood.

This time, however, I was ready. I focused my attention inward. I thought about all the fun I'd had as Sasuke Uchiha, all the time I'd spent with my teammates, how great Tsunade's boobs were... all the incredible experiences I've had this far, and how many more I had to come.

I smiled just as Lee helped Naruto into the room. He looked a bit worse off than I had, but I knew if he used a little ninetails juice(that sounds like anime steroids) then he'd be healed up in no time.

"Naruto. Konoha is under attack. As future Hokage, it's your duty to protect the village." Okay maybe that was a bit too heroic for my taste but he grinned and stopped leaning on Lee.

He punched his palm, ready for the fight, "Let's get wild!"

The three of us jumped from the window, flying through the village quickly.

I made "pitstops" snapping necks, breaking limbs, saving people, the usual.

It's good to be king.

Then a kick threw me forward roughly.

I landed on my hands and flipped, then sped through the hand signs for my oldest good ninjutsu. When I saw who it was I stopped and landed, laughing.

Kabuto stood there, angry look on his face. His hand was mutated seven ways to Sunday and looked freaky as Hell. His fingers were pale white with long claws, bone was outside the skin, and it was thinner with what looked like scales covering it.

He had a nasty scar from my katana that looked mutated as well, and his eyes were pale yellow with black slits.

"I thought you smelled like snake before but holy shit you look like one now." I braced myself, without weapons I was at a bit of a disadvantage.

Kabuto smiled slyly and looked at his hand, "Yes, you did quite the number on me, but I should really thank you. You helped me evolve, now it's my turn to help you evolve."

I studied him with my sharingan, focusing to see the chakra. Most of it was the normal blue, but part of it bled to yellow near his mutant arm and head. I could only assume he'd figured out that snake form from Shippuden a bit earlier or was working towards that, considering how incomplete this shit looked. "You dont think you can take me on, do you? We saw what happened last time."

"Yes well, thanks to senjutsu chakra, I am much more powerful now." Fucking called it... he snapped a finger and suddenly I was surrounded by ninja I recognized as the sound five.

Shit. I may could take Kabuto, when he was normal, but a stronger version plus five of his lackeys? I need a miracle.

Kabuto took a step forward, "As Orochimaru's future host, I would rather not hurt you by taking you by force. So if you'll just accompany us, we can,"

"Fuck you, your dead family, the orphanage you grew up in, and everyone that likes you." I replied, glancing around at them. "You just told me you have to try to take me alive. Anyone that knows me, knows I dont have a problem spilling blood. So tell me, how's your health plan?"

"I'm done waiting!" The sound nin with six arms tried to take me from behind.

"Apparently its great!!!" I yelled as I spun, charging up my chidori in an instant and shoving it through his torso. I kept going and nearly cut him in half, the other five jumped me then and it was on.

I had to fight defensively if I wanted to not get captured.