Release me of my pain

Michael was besides himself with rage, as he marched in the huge kitchen to collect dinner, for Kyra and himself. Cook had set asside two trays of meats, and a few side dishes of potatoes and vegetables, there was bread, cheeses, grapes, and a huge goblet of ale, ready for him to take to his betrothed. Cook noticed the bad mood the Druid was in, and said not one word, as she shook her head, and watched the Druid from the corner of her eyes, juggle all the stuff on his arms. She didn't envy Kyra at this moment, wondering how the beautiful princess was going to handle her handsome, pissed off, Prince. She picked up the green peppers and started chopping them for tomorrow's lunch, and was grateful for her man, who kissed the ground she walked on, mayhap he was short and bald, but he had a heart of gold.

Michael raced up the stairs and the young servant girl who saw him, ran to open the door to Kyra's bed chamber, but not before she stuck her young, firm breasts invitingly in the air, mayhap she thought, the Druid would grab one of them, and she could go back to the service quarters, and brag about it, but the Druid didn't even notice her, as he made his way into Kyra's room. Disappointed, the service girl pulled the door shut behind him, and disappeared down the hall.

Kyra eyed Michael, and right away noticed the anger that he carried, and that didn't sit well with her. She is the one that should be angry, not him, she thought, and winced when Michael slammed the trays on the table. How dare he!

She marched up to him, placed her hands on her hips and snapped, "How dare you think that you could turn this around and make it all about you!"

Michael slowly turned around and faced her, his eyes looked dangerously dark, and he gritted his teeth, but said not one word.

"I will not have you marching around in my room, banging things left and right, and giving off attitude, when you are at fault!" She hissed.

"Sit down and have your dinner." He said in a dangerous low tone, that would have any other person running for their life, but Kyra just stood there, with her hands still on her hips, waiting for an apology of some kind.

Michael raised an eye brow, his Godess was a spitfire, and he needed to tame her.

"I'm waiting for you to apoligize first!" She said angrily.

"The only time I will apoligize is when you start acting like a lady!" He said evenly.

Kyra could not believe her ears, was he insinuating that she was anything but a lady? Was he questioning her innocence?

"I will not have you talk to me this way! Apoligize now or..."

"Or what?" He growled, "or you will run to my brothers arms again?" He snarled.

His words cut deep into her heart, and she boiled with anger that he lowered her worth by claiming that she would run to the arms of another man, let alone his brother, what kind of a woman did he think she was? Without thinking, she raised her hand and slapped him hard across his face, and watched as he looked at her stunned that she would do such a thing, but Kyra did not care, she was so mad that he said those hurtful words that she raised her hand, and tried to slap him again, but this time his strong arm came up, and grabbed hers in mid air.

His nostrils flared and he had a wild look in his eyes, and she finally realized what she had done, and her heart beat wildly, knowing that he as a man, had the power to beat her for daring to strike him.

Thank you for your votes and comments, they mean the world to me. Xoxxoxxoxxoxo